Springfield, OH Red Light cameras....lulz

RSVDon

Disc Golf? I hate being at a park and those faggots are playing that retarded game. :nono: Stupidest invention ever. I will love to get those taken out of all parks. Fucking tool bags hurling frisbees all over the damn place when people are all over the park doing their own thing. Last week I saw a woman get hit while fishing with her kids and 3 discs going flying into the pond. I just laughed when I heard the idiot bitching about his discs. I was on the concrete path through the park and 4 douchebags were ready to throw, but I was pushing my 2 kids in their stroller with the wife and I was just eye balling them to see if they were stupid enough to try to throw it in our path. Luckily they waited and drama didn't have to pursue. Go play REAL golf on a private course if you want golf. Fuck all disc faggots.

So how do you really feel Nick? :lol:

wow! Insane! Springfield has some crazy fucking drivers! :eek:

When my light is green I always look both ways anyway, because you never know if a crazy bastard will come out of nowhere.

Some of those people had to be doing like 80mph in a 25mph zone! Wow.

Disc Golf? I hate being at a park and those faggots are playing that retarded game. :nono: Stupidest invention ever. I will love to get those taken out of all parks. Fucking tool bags hurling frisbees all over the damn place when people are all over the park doing their own thing. Last week I saw a woman get hit while fishing with her kids and 3 discs going flying into the pond. I just laughed when I heard the idiot bitching about his discs. I was on the concrete path through the park and 4 douchebags were ready to throw, but I was pushing my 2 kids in their stroller with the wife and I was just eye balling them to see if they were stupid enough to try to throw it in our path. Luckily they waited and drama didn't have to pursue. Go play REAL golf on a private course if you want golf. Fuck all disc faggots.

Next time I see you on your bike im pegging you with a disc.