01 Suzuki Volusia

Bad324

My buddy and I took the MSF course this weekend and there was a guy in our class trying to sell his 01 Suzuki Volusia 800 for $3k. My buddy wants to upgrade from his bike and buy this one but neither of us know anything about this particular bike. Its in extremely nice condition has just shy of 10k miles.

What is there to know about these things?

EDIT: here are the pics of it

30732_657112689042_30117447_36906537_5878071_n.jpg

30732_657112684052_30117447_36906536_2075125_n.jpg

Edited by Bad324

While I was on my cruiser hunt this week, I checked one out. It's an 03 with 7000 miles. He wants $3400. If your friend is interested, I can get his info.

he is realllllly impatient and is planning to go buy it tomorrow but if it falls through I'll let ya know. He wasn't really planning on upgrading right now since he has a wedding to pay for but since this came up he is pretty set on it

Looks clean. Low miles. 3k isn't bad either.

It is indeed ridiculously clean. We took a look at it tonight and from everything I can tell its one hell of a bike for $3k. But like I said I have very limited knowledge on cruisers so had to get my second opinions here :D

It is indeed ridiculously clean. We took a look at it tonight and from everything I can tell its one hell of a bike for $3k. But like I said I have very limited knowledge on cruisers so had to get my second opinions here :D

It's actually an intruder volusia. I think they have around 50 hp? It would definitely be a good bike to putt around on. Weekend cruiser, etc. What's his current bike as of now? Cruiser or sportbike?

It's actually an intruder volusia. I think they have around 50 hp? It would definitely be a good bike to putt around on. Weekend cruiser, etc. What's his current bike as of now? Cruiser or sportbike?

He has an 82 Yamaha Maxim 750....this would be a ridiculous upgrade for him

Offer him a 1000 and a BigMac from the MCD of his choice.

hes a lawyer so we tried offering him $2500 and the promise of sending the next person we knew that got a DUI or needed a lawyer to him :lol: