Anyone who says a woman can't do everything in heels is WRONG!!

Sara_Rides

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love seeing the drama that unfolds from one statement.......this is why forums are awesome :lol:

It's not one statement, that's what people are taking exception to

It's a trend with you

This is just the latest one

Also, the one asking about riding your 4 year old on the back, because you want to be able to ride with Zero

And my personal favorite, where you came on here a few weeks ago asking for babysitter recommendations from perfect strangers you've never even met in person before

Not to mention several different threads of tease pictures, claiming you didn't realize they showed you didn't have panties on. I'm all for naked pix, just don't continually be a tease about it, to stroke your ego when you need some attention

Zero, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but it seems apparent to me that your girl's got a LOT of growin' up to do

I mean seriously, as soon as I read her first post, I thought "Jesus Christ, here she goes again"

Hey this is more fun then my thread :popcorn:' date=' its fun cause we're not talking about me :p[/quote']

You mean until you just tried bringing yourself back up in this thread?

It's not one statement, that's what people are taking exception to

It's a trend with you

This is just the latest one

Also, the one asking about riding your 4 year old on the back, because you want to be able to ride with Zero

And my personal favorite, where you came on here a few weeks ago asking for babysitter recommendations from perfect strangers you've never even met in person before

Not to mention several different threads of tease pictures, claiming you didn't realize they showed you didn't have panties on. I'm all for naked pix, just don't continually be a tease about it, to stroke your ego when you need some attention

Zero, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but it seems apparent to me that your girl's got a LOT of growin' up to do

I mean seriously, as soon as I read her first post, I thought "Jesus Christ, here she goes again"

You mean until you just tried bringing yourself back up in this thread?

:whogives::villagers::postcop:

huh? :dunno:

Exactly! I can't believe all the rude, & serious people that posted comments about one comment and turn it into such feakin drama. I think we all know how to keep ourself safe and protected. I maybe new to this... but I sure didn't join to deal with all that each time a post is made. If this is how this site is used, then I guess I might have to think again.

Damn, lighten up people. women can't even joke around.

Yea you need to read up a bit on her before you jump on her bandwagon.
And here I come to her rescue because:

-She only rode about a mile, most of which is through an industrial park

-The heels she's referring to are closed toed and have are only about an inch and a half and are wide, not 6 inch stilettos

-She was riding my WR so if drops it because she "slips", who cares, it's not going to hurt it.

-JulieJulieJulie is a BitchBitchBitch who obviously needs to get LaidLaidLaid

-She's 5'10", she can certainly get her feet firmly planted

-She still had a helmet, jacket, and gloves on, so if she falls over and breaks an ankle at least she'll live to post about about it and then all you perfect omnipotent people can say I told you so

That is all. Carry on

You come to her rescue because you're jaded and want to get laid.

And Julie is about as far from a bitch as you can get, possibly why you and Sara dont hang out with her.

And in your head I'm sure you know just how stupid Sara was to start this but you'll never man up and tell her.

I'll admit, I've thrown my leg over a lot of things and I don't ALWAYS wear protection.

Just ask jbot.

Full of win hahah

with all due respect

i forgot about that funny shit

shitty got stripper juice...all over them

you can wear them to "Last Chance"

It was a dual equipped stripper.

Hey. A mouths a mouth. :rolleyes:

I almost died on this one haha.

woah... Sara is almost 6' tall? shiiiiiiiiit

My wife's practically a midget

Yeah, but she's HOT!!!!!!!!!!! So it's okay if she's a little short:D

Can you PM me her number? :lol:

Actually I'm a lifelong fan of Women.

Here's a baby pic to prove it.

f196682f.jpg

This is easily the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Guess I need to get out more. And FWIW, doesn't the kid look a little like Dub'yah? Just sayin'.

It's one thing to be disrespectful/hateful toward me....but lay off of Zero...he's been a respected member of this site for years, and is doing the honorable thing by standing by me. This thread was meant solely for amusement...although on that level, I'd have to say it succeeded.....being a RIDING forum, I felt discussing RIDING was appropriate.

No need to get your panties in a bunch....damn

It's one thing to be disrespectful/hateful toward me....but lay off of Zero...he's been a respected member of this site for years, and is doing the honorable thing by standing by me.

Nice. A relationship based on stirring up drama and then throwing yourselves on the sword for each other. Good luck with that.

This thread was meant solely for amusement...although on that level, I'd have to say it succeeded.....

This thread was meant to garner attention for yourself... but yes, it succeeded.

being a RIDING forum, I felt discussing RIDING was appropriate.

No need to get your panties in a bunch....damn

Until you want to make it a voyeur forum again, right? :rolleyes:

WTF, how did I miss this thread while it was happening? Much entertainment and the drama adds a bit of suspense.

What a bunch of hypocritical bitches around here who think everybody must be the same. You guys get all geared up to go flying around the back roads at break neck speeds but that’s okay because it's your thing. Please, that shit is dangerous, sociopathic and even a danger to others but you guys want to give shit to someone who was doing none of these things? How fucking stupid to take such a self righteous stand when most of the riding done around here is a menace to society.

I have ridden without gear on a cruiser, scooter and sport bike. I ride differently when I go out that way and am cautious enough that I certainly am not a danger to others. Fucking with someone who is using a bike for transportation is stupid just because it doesn't meet with your methods of riding. Twisting an ankle without gear at the speed limit is superior to getting dismembered with gear on at three times the speed limit.

The majority of posts I start or am involved in are for entertainment so they could be considered as being attention whoreing because they have no real value. If that offends some of you tough shit. Why so serious? I have yet to figure out the fine line of what is considered acceptable attention whoring.

Besides if you guys keep fucking with her you'll drive her away and we won't get to see any money shots.

I forgot about them. Some of you single guys were kinda funny about that, wandering over to wherever they were. Though I've got to say yes they looked good. The driver kinda looked like my girlfriend, though. Although she would never go out like that in public.

/threadjack

f196682f.jpg

I hope that cat can breathe through it's ears like Todd

I'm laughing as I type this right now, because I'm having so much fun posting in a locked thread that Todd's black ass can't.... I'll bet he's bitchin' about it in the morning in Casper's "Bitching is an O.R Sport" thread :bigfinger:

I'm an anglocaucasian moderator bitch.... Put that in your juicebox & suck it!! :p