Jimbo's lunch run - 5/8/10

Casper

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M TICKED! I have a crazy birthing class ALL DAY Saturday... Oh well, gotta get ready for this baby.

You people never learn. When they start talking about babies you get them a dog.

That's why we have 4 dogs. :D

As Fiz Power said. This clown too is down.

I can deliver it for you Clint... as hard is it is to belive Iz certifried to deliver yungens. :)

This is a human, not sheep... Maybe next time.

You people never learn. When they start talking about babies you get them a dog.

I've got 2 dogs and 2 cats already, but they don't get me a better return come tax time...LOL!

I've got 2 dogs and 2 cats already, but they don't get me a better return come tax time...LOL!

True. They also dont wreck your cars, sneak your booze, use all the conditioner fappin in the shower. Or go to College.

Max. I'll meet you somewhere your way to ride down. Lemmeknow.

True. They also dont wreck your cars, sneak your booze, use all the conditioner fappin in the shower. Or go to College.

Yeah and it's a girl.... Man, I'm screwed! lol! Nah, I'm pumped, just not happy with all the crap I have to do to prepare for the baby.

I'M TICKED! I have a crazy birthing class ALL DAY Saturday... Oh well, gotta get ready for this baby.

What do you have to do with birthin a baby? You've already done your part. Skip the class and the baby will be squoze out just fine. All you are gonna learn in a birthing class is to say breath, breath and listen to a bunch of preggos bitch. You're gonna loose enough saturdays after the baby is born, I say skip it and ride while you can.

Max. I'll meet you somewhere your way to ride down. Lemmeknow.

I'll meet ya where ever Big Boy!

What do you have to do with birthin a baby? You've already done your part. Skip the class and the baby will be squoze out just fine. All you are gonna learn in a birthing class is to say breath, breath and listen to a bunch of preggos bitch. You're gonna loose enough saturdays after the baby is born, I say skip it and ride while you can.

I'll meet ya where ever Big Boy!

I second this

Ride while you still can