Jimbo's lunch run - 5/8/10

Casper

Have fun dodging all the downed tree branches and debris from tonites storms and scattered storms tomarrow.. .....Wait till Sunday and it'll all be gone. Do what ya want but I'm not going Saturday roads and weather will be crap and I've got duty at the FD

I live close to hocking, it will take way more than one day to clear gravel and debris off. I will.bet on that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun dodging all the downed tree branches and debris from tonites storms and scattered storms tomarrow.

what scattered storms tomorrow? im looking at the weather for hocking as im typing this and theres 60-100% chance of rain from midnight until 3am....after that, its totally clear the rest of the night and ALL day tomorrow...10% chance of rain, 26mph winds though....i see nothing about storms tomorrow in hocking??

OK, fuck it. After much deliberation, Casper and I are both in. Little change in plans though. Since the real winds are expected around 2, we will be meeting at Jimbos @ 12 noon. Meeting at MacDonalds in Carroll @ 10 am.

If you guys want to do it on Sunday, go for it. I might be in for a little while Tomorrow also, but will peel off around 1 to go to my dads.

Whos in?

I'm going to somewhere, if they reschedule I'll head down there. If not we'll go here. I can round up 4 or 5 others to go with us as well.

Let me know and I can meet y'all there. I live right down 56. I can go for lunch but no extra riding, too much to do around the house still.