Brian Kinney Foundation

Steve Butters

Unless Brian has an account that he could link to a paypal account, one that's separate from his regular account?

not opposed to this either, but if we go that route, brian has to take over and start the paypal...cant have a diff account name and bank account

figured this way, i could keep it all under one name and keep updates going as donations come in, keep the stress off of him to set the stuff up and keep the updates going

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not opposed to this either, but if we go that route, brian has to take over and start the paypal...cant have a diff account name and bank account

figured this way, i could keep it all under one name and keep updates going as donations come in, keep the stress off of him to set the stuff up and keep the updates going

Ah, ok. Good call on keepingthe stress of managing it off him, he has enough, it sounds like!

Unless Brian has an account that he could link to a paypal account, one that's separate from his regular account?

WAIT!! The Brian Kinney Foundation is a business checking account my family set up for donations only. I use it for medications, medical bills and anything related to adaptive equipment. That is where all donations for this kit were going to go and I was going to keep track of the funds donated for this cause. I could easily link that to paypal. Tell me how.

Edited by Bkizz

WAIT!! The Brian Kinney Foundation is a business checking account my family set up for donations only. I use it for medications, medical bills and anything medically related. I could easily link that to paypal. Tell me how.

this works out perfectly then...since your family already has an account setup for this purpose, go to paypal and set up a business account and link it right to your existing

creat account, click business, do non-profit, and then verify by linking your account

OR

set it up as a personal if it will be easier, is the checking account listed to a business or does it have anybody name? if its got a name on it then you can run it as personal...if your dads name or something is on the checking account, then open a personal paypal, its easy as cake...just sign up, enter your bank account info, and youre good to go...then post the email addy here for us to send the donations to

either way, go check out paypal and get something set up since you have an account already

then post up the email address here for the donations to be sent to and ill get it updated on the facebook page

if you cant figure out how to get the paypal account going, post up any questions you have and im sure somebody here can help you out

:cheers:

Edited by Steve Butters

Ok, got it covered!!! The paypal address is bkinney@student.cscc.edu.

Did I mention everyone here is an effing pimp for doing this for me? I told everyone at work today and they couldn't believe it!!

Like I saw Jagr post here or on FB, That's how OR peeps roll!

Even through some of the B.S. that goes on, most around here are good hearted.

brian, i made a $1 test donation....log in to your paypal and tell me if its showing up

and im glad its coming together, i really hope we can get this done for you

YEP! I gotta dollar. It's ready to roll! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aight peeps, since its up running the time has come to start payin up. I can't right now since I'm at work but will as soon as I get home. We only need 24 people to donate a Benji, I'm in for 1 so make that 23 more

Aight peeps, since its up running the time has come to start payin up. I can't right now since I'm at work but will as soon as I get home. We only need 24 people to donate a Benji, I'm in for 1 so make that 23 more

I don't think I can plop down a benji, but I will shoot something his way when we get money back in out bank account!

I don't think I can plop down a benji, but I will shoot something his way when we get money back in out bank account!

Every little bit helps. There's no reason we can't get this done by the end of the month. Brian should be on 2 wheels by June;)

make it 22 more, ill send it to him as soon as i find some door handles online for my girls car, gotta xfer money for them also so ill do it all at once

I'll lay some down soon. I don't get the tax free funds from Shimpin'.

Edited by jagr

My 26th birthday is June 25th. That would be an awesome goal to have this project completed by then! If it doesn't happen, no biggie. That would just be the coolest b-day present!