Brian Kinney Foundation

Steve Butters

when will the kit and shifter be in??

and what im getting at is, when we gonna see you on two wheels??

The shifter should be in late this week or early next week. It is a universal kit so it will take a little fab work to make perfect. Not to mention my application is a little different than others. Usually this is in addition to a shift lever but I will be ruling out the shift lever all together since I have no use for it.

As I said before, my goal is to be back on or be really close to being back on by my b-day, June 25th. You guys are already helping me make it happen! I will be doing some fishing in my other thread to see who can help with the fab work...several people offered. I just need to find one that can follow through. I will most likely need to have the bike moved some place with better tools and access to a mig/tig welder.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shifter should be in late this week or early next week. It is a universal kit so it will take a little fab work to make perfect. Not to mention my application is a little different than others. Usually this is in addition to a shift lever but I will be ruling out the shift lever all together since I have no use for it.

As I said before, my goal is to be back on or be really close to being back on by my b-day, June 25th. You guys are already helping me make it happen! I will be doing some fishing in my other thread to see who can help with the fab work...several people offered. I just need to find one that can follow through. I will most likely need to have the bike moved some place with better tools and access to a mig/tig welder.

I can ask if my shop would be willing to help moving the bike once you find someone to do the work.... we have a nice "low boy" trailer to transport bikes.:)