UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

Made it home just 10 min ago , thanks for the ride guys was great, and meeting some of you was the best :D 770 miles in a day :D more experince , and now i really know what a sore ass is :p i can't sit quit right :))

Hope everybody had fun , i know i did , Take care and be safe peeps

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made it home at 4pm. Was an awesome time!

UNCLE PUNK made it down JRMMiii! You should've came with him man! :dunno: He trailered.

I think we had 36 bikes?

One of our Dayton boys showed up with his Ducati DESMO too! :bow: Bike sounded amazing!

Got back about 20 minutes ago....was truly awesome and rather eventful! Gibby just left to the hospital to check on the last guy that went down. Hopefully he will be ok. We waited another hour until the trailer showed up, then they left and when the four of us that were left wanted to leave, the Buell would not start...

So, we had a great time and after 2 down (one slightly hurt and the other one to hopefully be ok), a dead bird, lost spring of a sidestand, a bike that would not start, endless amounts of sweat, lots of adrenalin and new friends, I am glad to be back home! Phew! :D

Thanks Guys!!!

UNCLE PUNK made it down JRMMiii! You should've came with him man! :dunno: He trailered.

He would show up.

Black Tod's like a ride ninja. You don't know where or what he's gonna do until right before he does it. I bet he comes back w/o hair if you guys didn't stick to a strict military schedule.

Edited by JRMMiii

Made it home just 10 min ago , thanks for the ride guys was great, and meeting some of you was the best :D 770 miles in a day :D more experince , and now i really know what a sore ass is :p i can't sit quit right :))

Hope everybody had fun , i know i did , Take care and be safe peeps

Your odo is off, no way that was 770 son.

He would show up.

Black Tod's like a ride ninja. You don't know where or what he's gonna do until right before he does it. I bet he comes back w/o hair if you guys didn't stick to a strict military schedule.

Truer words have not been spoken. But I still love riding with that old geezer :). Damnit I'm miffed that I couldnt make it.

akron to first meet point 203 miles , 80+ miles to the second meeting point, went on the ride with everybody, got lost with few riders , got back to the rest of the group , went back home trip was 210 miles , but maybe it is off :D that what it read anyway :D

the point is i enjoyed it, hope everybody else did too :D

He would show up.

I have no hair and now my beard is gray. No schedule was going to get in the way of a good time. I still had fun and was glad to meet some new people. Thanks to Fusion who played tail gunner all day, 36 bikes are hard to keep together especially with so many stops and road changes.

I hope the guy from the last accident makes out okay. I saw the whole accident and it could have been worse if he hadn’t gone out toward the left, otherwise it would have looked like he was mowing down bowling pins.

It was brought to my attention that I was scaring someone so I'm guessing there were more who didn't say anything. I am sorry for that but that was the best tactic I could come up with on the fly to keep us somewhat organized. I won't let that happen again.

Edited by Uncle Punk

Just got word out of the hospital....his hand is broken in two places and his pelvis is pretty bruised up! He may still get released tonight. But we were chewed out for not having called an ambulance ...- which hindsight is 20/20.

Mel

Good to hear. He was up walking around not bleeding and didn't ask for medical help. I thought he would be okay or take himself in tomorrow if his pains didn't go away.

Why didn't any of you fuckers remind me to put sun block on the baby I think it got sunburned?