Parenting 101 - Appropriate or Not?

Disclaimer

I don't have kids, this video seems wrong. How much of it is the parents attempting to live out their dreams though the kids?

If it was ballet type dance or gymnastics, ( other then the skimpy clothes) that would be more of a "sport" and not practice for "dancing for dollars" later in life.

ok, just watched the vid...

that's really not that bad in the realm of girls dancing. I've been around that shit for years with my sisters and have seen a lot of this. Maybe I'm just conditioned to it, but my sisters didn't end up whores.

That you know of?

:lol: I was thinking that RIGHT BEFORE I read your post. :lol:

I know right? Just like parents thinking there kids are angels away from them. It's not like they're going to come right out and tell you private shit or what they do behind your back. Children even when they're adults keep shit from their siblings and parents. You never 100% know what they're up to. You just have to hope it's all good.

I guess my thought is, why? Kids will become lecherous little horny fucks like us soon enough...why rush it? Let them be innocent for a while. I don't feel the need to doll my daughter up like a pole-spinner, nor do I understand anyone's inclination to make little kids into adult women.

I have a daughter, and if her mother and I weren't already separated and she signed her up for that I would take her mother, buy her a new house just to take her there and throw her the fuck out of it. I remember getting into an argument with a woman that I worked with a couple years ago over this because her granddaugher was in some pagent at the age of 2, and dolled up horribly. Two year olds are supposed to be covered in cookie crumbs and kool-aid moustaches, not Maybeline.

And to MJ's point, one producing a child does not provide one with the ability and means to raise it. I am in your corner hon. You are required to pass a test and be licenesed to drive a car, catch a fish, get married, and carry a gun. But to add to the gene pool, you simply need the backseat of a Buick.

I guess my thought is, why? Kids will become lecherous little horny fucks like us soon enough...why rush it? Let them be innocent for a while. I don't feel the need to doll my daughter up like a pole-spinner, nor do I understand anyone's inclination to make little kids into adult women.

To these girls, it is innocent.

They have no clue what they're doing is sexual.

besides, what guy doesn't like a girl with the flexibility and moves from years of dancing? :D

To these girls, it is innocent.

They have no clue what they're doing is sexual.

To a degree, you're right, and it makes a good point as to why its even more repulsive what these parents do. You are correct these girls don't know. But the parents do, and in knowing so should have more respect for their daughters and themselves by allowing their girls to have the fun you're supposed to have at that age instead of being made a spectacle of and exploited.

And to your point about flexibility, when the age is appropriate, hell yes!:D

And to your point about flexibility, when the age is appropriate, hell yes!:D

So what you're saying is that you actually approve of this dancing, but you just don't want to see it or think about it until they hit 18... :D

• 8 months later...