Fuck Women.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A retired guy I know said that during Desert Storm him and a few others were watching a birthday video of this other soldiers little girl. Well after the video was over it went right into 2 guys cumming on his wifes face and her looking into the camera saying, "I want a divorce." They instantly took his guns and relieved him of duty. He said he was fucked up instantly.:nono:

That's fucked up. And people wonder why the suicide rate in the military is so high...not only do we have to deal with the fucked up shit that happens every day here, but then we go home and have to deal with the fucked up shit there.

It is hard for loved ones back home, we know that. Sometimes soldiers don't always treat our loved ones as well as we should, but it is no excuse.

If I was that guy, they would need to put me on lock down too.

That's fucked up. And people wonder why the suicide rate in the military is so high...not only do we have to deal with the fucked up shit that happens every day here, but then we go home and have to deal with the fucked up shit there.

It is hard for loved ones back home, we know that. Sometimes soldiers don't always treat our loved ones as well as we should, but it is no excuse.

If I was that guy, they would need to put me on lock down too.

Dont sweat that shit bro, seriously. There are hundreds of cum dumpsters that would be happy to suck you off just because you're in the military. Hell now that I think about it, give Kawi Kid a call :lol:

It is hard to find someone you can trust for sure. I was in a relationship once and engaged and it went down hill big time after a year. I thought my world was ending and didn't eat for like a week. It was the weirdest feeling. My chest was hurting and felt weak. These days I don't give a shit about that female. I guess what I'm saying is time wipes away all emotional scars when it comes to women. It sucks big time, but more time that goes by the better it gets and eventually you moved on and you just think back saying, "WTF was I thinking?". ;)

A retired guy I know said that during Desert Storm him and a few others were watching a birthday video of this other soldiers little girl. Well after the video was over it went right into 2 guys cumming on his wifes face and her looking into the camera saying, "I want a divorce." They instantly took his guns and relieved him of duty. He said he was fucked up instantly.:nono:

Sounds like "Jarhead"

It is hard to find someone you can trust for sure. I was in a relationship once and engaged and it went down hill big time after a year. I thought my world was ending and didn't eat for like a week. It was the weirdest feeling. My chest was hurting and felt weak. These days I don't give a shit about that female. I guess what I'm saying is time wipes away all emotional scars when it comes to women. It sucks big time, but more time that goes by the better it gets and eventually you moved on and you just think back saying, "WTF was I thinking?". ;)

This is all truth. This is all even worse when you're not there to do anything about it, to make her feel the feelings you have for her.

In addition to that, all you have is her spoken or written word to trust her, so it takes a lot of trust to continue a relationship through a deployment. When you find out that trust has been breached, it feels like the whole deployment has been a lie.

Sucks. Maybe you're making it out to be more than it is? I mean, do you have concrete proof?

lulz. I don't feel like typing the whole story, but she was "in a relationship" with another guy on fbook (didn't show it on her profile) almost a month ago. I found out because he tagged her in his profile pic of them hugging closely and then I checked out his profile. She had even commented on the fact that he was a lucky guy. Someone else commented that they thought the dude's sex drought would last forever. We had talked about trying to work stuff out once I got back just the previous day to me finding out, which was yesterday.

Liar and a cheater. Done son.

my fiancée is deployed right now and her being a woman its pretty hard. I trust her but i don't trust the men around her. She gets hit on all the time and i ask her, don't they see the ring. Her response is it doesn't matter, its my job to tell them to fuck off. She has friends that are men which is no problem, but what made me feel better was that she told me if one so much as tries anything she is putting her M9 to his head and walking over to legal.

Now her being a soldier deployed we do have our arguments but we always manage to work past them. She does take her frustration out on me a lot but i set her straight i'm not the douche bag COL who is making your life hell. Its kind of hard for a CPT to vent when you are surrounded by gossiping little bitches that claw at any amount of weakness.

But yeah, end of the day man, getting cheated on blows.

Wounds take time to heal and then your like if hadn't put my finger in the saw I wouldn't have gotten hurt. It hurts real bad, everything is crazy everything sucks, you put a band aid on it (alcohol-activities), then it starts to go away, itches a little, you might pick at the scab(vent-piss her off), then soon enough its all gone. You'll be fine in time. You're better than her.

Wounds take time to heal and then your like if hadn't put my finger in the saw I wouldn't have gotten hurt. It hurts real bad, everything is crazy everything sucks, you put a band aid on it (alcohol-activities), then it starts to go away, itches a little, you might pick at the scab, then soon enough its all gone. You'll be fine in time. Your better than her.

yup, thought i would never get over my ex, three weeks later i was railing another chick on the rebound.