Fuck Women.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a VM from BenYen around 7:15 tonight, that I finally just got a chance to listen to. His unit is busing home from New Jersey tonight at midnight he said, and he was inquiring/wondering about setting something up with the Patriot Guard possibly??

Unfortunately, had my son's graduation & reception tonight, & listened to his VM so late it killed what was left of this evening for planning, & they'll probably be home by mid morning. Unless it's not a straight shot & there are a lot of layovers, a'la Greyhound/charter

Sweet! We should have a welcome back lunch or something! When he's rested and ready... if he wants to ... and if he has time. Is he back just for a little while or a long while?

Not sure yet. He texted this morning & said they were almost to the OH border at about 08:00

721 Country Club Rd. is their final destination. Straight shot military bus, so if they've not pulled in already, I imagine it'll be any minute