Fuck Women.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been happening since the beginning of time.

Man goes to war. Woman goes to whore.

Wish I could help you out someway but this happens to us all one way or another.

Jody is a Mother AND a Girlfriend Fucker

I just want everyone to know she lies and cheats...I don't need childish things like photoshop.

Not to mention that I really really don't need to be thinking of what some other dude is doing to her right now...

ya that'll make you sick in the stomach. Its day time over there...prolly around 6pm? Go play around with an MRAP or something.

You didn't think she was "the one" did you?

At one point I probably considered it. It was my first "long" term relationship and I was always skeptical, but what we had felt good so I went with it and fell for her pretty hard while I've been over here. Obviously not now...

Its day time over there...prolly around 6pm? Go play around with an MRAP or something

Our MRAPs have all been turned in due to the draw down, I am literally doing nothing while I wait to leave.

Sorry it happened to ya, man. No amount of sarcasm you'll get from the sausage brigade here will make you feel better until you send pics of your "welcome home" fuckings to her new guy.

That, and time will really make you see that she's just not worth it. Obnoxious flirting is one thing. Cheating is entirely another story.

9/11 pussy is harder and harder to come by these days :(

Noice.... They even have a term for it :D

Sorry to hear it dude.... Sux :(

At least you're gonna be home soon.... Focus on that positive

:werd:

This thread is depressing me now. Reminds me of the injustices I've suffered at the hands of bitches too. :nono::mad:

i thought that for about 10 seconds...then I realized how much better those injustices have made me

Every failed relationship is fuel for the good one you're aiming towards, and every woman that turns her back on you sets you free to find it. Sounds like a shitty platitude, and it is, but it's also true. If you look at every woman who jilts you as a lesson, and also lost time, it gets your head right about relationships.

Unfortunately, people often times betray what they know is good for them and keep choosing the same dumb bitch over and over again.

Yeah well it's cheering me up a little. I have nothing but time to sit around and think about it, sucks.

I'm sure there's more woman-hating to be had.

ask and you shall receive

proof_that_girls_are_evil.jpg

Every failed relationship is fuel for the good one you're aiming towards, and every woman that turns her back on you sets you free to find it. Sounds like a shitty platitude, and it is, but it's also true. If you look at every woman who jilts you as a lesson, and also lost time, it gets your head right about relationships.

Unfortunately, people often times betray what they know is good for them and keep choosing the same dumb bitch over and over again.

So true. I'm glad of all my relationship failures, because they led me to who I'm with now and my where I'm at now.:)

It is hard to find someone you can trust for sure. I was in a relationship once and engaged and it went down hill big time after a year. I thought my world was ending and didn't eat for like a week. It was the weirdest feeling. My chest was hurting and felt weak. These days I don't give a shit about that female. I guess what I'm saying is time wipes away all emotional scars when it comes to women. It sucks big time, but more time that goes by the better it gets and eventually you moved on and you just think back saying, "WTF was I thinking?". ;)

Nick with the words of wisdom! It'll get better man. You're young, there will be lots of equally hot bitches with higher moral fortitude in your future. Eventually, you will have to think hard to remember her name, and you will be better off without her.