OSU Riders - Be Careful In Med Center Construction

OsuMj

Just wanted to tell everyone who rides around OSU that they either don't have the construction lanes marked well enough, or people are retarded. I just had someone come at me in my lane on my way home, when they were supposed to be a lane over (which I thought was pretty clear, but maybe not). So anyway, be careful, stay alert around there!

yeeeah, that's kinda what happened... I beep beep beeped and got over as far as i could, but there's the concrete blocks up, so there was only so mcuh that could be done.

its not neccesarily the construction that causes ppl to drive like retards...i see ppl turn down the wrong lane and or stop in the middle of the intersection when they see the red light on tuttle and woody.

So true. There seems to be a plethora of idiots driving around here.

I watched a CABS bus run a clearly red signal at Kenny and Woodruff this evening...in front of a police cruiser. The officer watched it happen, I saw him follow the bus with his head (and supposedly there are eyes in his head). He did nothing.

I watched a CABS bus run a clearly red signal at Kenny and Woodruff this evening...in front of a police cruiser. The officer watched it happen, I saw him follow the bus with his head (and supposedly there are eyes in his head). He did nothing.

I had a COTA mini bus turn left in front of me this week, going to work. Fool looked like it was going to roll over on it's side it was leaning so hard. I've never seen one lean that hard before.

that was probably gen3flygirl. it's cool.