Latest rumor about LeBron...

|SnOmAn|

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people use the chicks as good reason. What everyone fails to remember is he is LeBron fucking James, he could get any women he wants practically. Geographical location does not matter

as a regular joe schmoe, yes I'd rather be in Miami though :p

I love how people use the chicks as good reason. What everyone fails to remember is he is LeBron fucking James, he could get any women he wants practically. Geographical location does not matter

as a regular joe schmoe, yes I'd rather be in Miami though :p

I'm sure he's lonnnng ago tapped all the hot ass in Cleveland & the tri-county area

South Beach, however, is an ever replenishing supply ;)

Like Modell.... I don't think 'Bron will ever be able to step foot in Ohio again, except for away games. He doesn't have the choice of staying home for those like Art did

LeBrona will have an injury when it comes time for his games up in Cleveland, bet'cha!

because if he actually won, he wouldn't have his excuse to leave

Ive been saying this, when you see clips from those games an him walking off the court after the last game, he was all smiles. He knew what he was doing.

I wish there was a way for the league to investigate him, wade, bosh an the heat. it seems like wade an the heat knew what was going on an still had them all go out listen to the other teams plans an who they were going after, an then wait for other player to sign before doing their deal... kinda like insider trading on wall street if that makes any sense.

60MiL a year? Call me whatever you want.

For some reason unknown to me whenever i see/hear anything about Jesse Jackson it reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.

60MiL a year? Call me whatever you want.

For some reason unknown to me whenever i see/hear anything about Jesse Jackson it reminds me of Sloth from Goonies.

No, not in a year. That was what the Cavs paid him throughout his contract.

He made tens of millions more in endorsements - every year.

With Bosh slipping up and saying this was worked out months ago, it really makes you wonder where lebron's head was during the Boston series & what his motivation was. Gilbert said what everyone else was thinking about the effort in game 5, etc.

It's also strange that lebron would prefer Jamison (year remaining on his contract) over Stoudemire (free agent) & tie up salary cap space if he actually had ANY intention of staying with the Cavs.

It's also strange that lebron would prefer Jamison (year remaining on his contract) over Stoudemire (free agent) & tie up salary cap space if he actually had ANY intention of staying with the Cavs.

I think he would've actually preferred Amare over Jamison but the cavs wouldn't pull the trigger because they would've had to give up to much to basically rent a player for a few months who wasn't going to sign with the Cavs anyway. Not to mention that other players salaries didn't really matter, Lebron could get a max deal regardless of what kind of contract was incoming

New this was coming...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5374507

And now Jessie Jackson wants in on the action...NAACP has become the haven for reverse racism. This is 2010, not the 1800's Jesse.

The "reverend" Jackson thinks Dan Gilbert treated Lebron like a "slave".

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/07/12/jesse-jackson-cavs-owner-sees-lebron-runaway-slave/

Did anyone tell the "reverend" that James made over $60,000,000.00 in salary during his time in Cleveland?

Idiot.

Welcome to yesterday.

"He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers," Jackson said in a release from his Chicago-based civil-rights group. "His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship -- between business partners -- and LeBron honored his contract."

:rolleyes: Sounds like Jesse's afraid he's been outta the limelight too long, & thinks this is his ticket back in :nono:

LeBron is not from Cleveland. He's from Akron.

LeBron has been planning to leave for a long while now.

Gilbert should have known he was leaving if he wasn't returning phone calls and didn't want anything to do with the new coach hiring process. Gilbert was in denial.

LeBron has a problem with everyone else on the Cavs knowing about his moms getting chopped down by more than one person in the organization...and him finding out about it after the fact.

LeBron quit. And he made sure everyone knew it when he ripped his shirt off after the last game was done. If Gilbert didn't read into that he's an idiot with money.

LeBron is an egomaniac, but Gilbert and NEO helped to create that monster. Lots of dirt got covered up during his nights out on the town. BUT..that's no different than any other 'super star' with a lot of money and a cock.

The whole 'decision' on ESPN was designed to feed his ego, AND shit on Cleveland at the same time. See the point above about his moms getting chopped down.

Story over. Life goes on. He's a rich egomaniac who moved to Miami to fuck latinas. I ain't mad at him. You shouldn't be either. Fault him for poor taste, but if he wants to go chase a ring, so be it. Gilbert said what a lot of people were thinking, but now he comes across as a bitch and needs to STFU. Jesse Jackson is an ass hat.

There. Thread done. Lock it up.

LeBron is not from Cleveland. He's from Akron.

LeBron has been planning to leave for a long while now.

Gilbert should have known he was leaving if he wasn't returning phone calls and didn't want anything to do with the new coach hiring process. Gilbert was in denial.

LeBron has a problem with everyone else on the Cavs knowing about his moms getting chopped down by more than one person in the organization...and him finding out about it after the fact.

LeBron quit. And he made sure everyone knew it when he ripped his shirt off after the last game was done. If Gilbert didn't read into that he's an idiot with money.

LeBron is an egomaniac, but Gilbert and NEO helped to create that monster. Lots of dirt got covered up during his nights out on the town. BUT..that's no different than any other 'super star' with a lot of money and a cock.

The whole 'decision' on ESPN was designed to feed his ego, AND shit on Cleveland at the same time. See the point above about his moms getting chopped down.

Story over. Life goes on. He's a rich egomaniac who moved to Miami to fuck latinas. I ain't mad at him. You shouldn't be either. Fault him for poor taste, but if he wants to go chase a ring, so be it. Gilbert said what a lot of people were thinking, but now he comes across as a bitch and needs to STFU. Jesse Jackson is an ass hat.

There. Thread done. Lock it up.

imaginary rep....couldn't have said it better myself

i think what happened was...while playing boston..mike brown had them together on a 20 sec time out going over some plays...lebron asked dalante " man what have you been eating your breath is awful ? ...dalante's answered your MOM " i think that put him in miami.