Latest rumor about LeBron...

|SnOmAn|

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, i don't want him at cleveland. Im sick of his whiny ass. Yeah he is a good balla...but what has he really gotten us in the last 6 years. I would say for the money he is getting and for the fame he is getting...he is an underachiever. Time to rebuild with a guy that cares more for the sport than his self image. Adios LBJ

His total lack of 'effort' the last two games of the playoff series this year pretty much told every fan of the Cavs, "Go fuck off! I'm movin' to Miami!"

you got that right

I love this thread.... and I love how everyone in Cleveland is distancing themselves from Lebron.

"He wasn't that good anyway"

"We don't need him"

"I heard he has a tiny penis"

Ohio is funny :D

"We is people from the great state of Ohio. When life gives us pain, we Buckeyes take that pain and we push it down. And if the pain starts to come up again, we push more pain down on top of it. Why confront something when you can avoid it, right?"

who cares

this whole free agency stunt has extremely soured me on him. I have always been a big LBJ fan and supporter but its his fault the Cavs couldn't do better, couldn't attract free agents without a commitment from him. Just tell us you are going or staying and make it easy instead of this stupid drama filled attention whore act

Agreed.... The attention whore has been strong with him in this whole endeavor. Then again.... We're the ones who keep feeding him the attention

Ding, ding, Ding.

We have a WINNER!

Any of you fucks that really care, or put up with this NY Yankee loving, poor sport drama queen ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

He'll go to Miami or Chicago. He WON'T be a Cavalier.

Idiots.

Why so angry chum? :dunno:

honestly, i don't want him at cleveland. Im sick of his whiny ass. Yeah he is a good balla...but what has he really gotten us in the last 6 years. I would say for the money he is getting and for the fame he is getting...he is an underachiever. Time to rebuild with a guy that cares more for the sport than his self image. Adios LBJ

While I agree he's been an underachiever so far.... Cleveland basketball has been FAR better since his arrival. You guys are a playoff team pretty much every year now. That wasn't the case since way back when Jordan torched Ehlo on that fadeaway to go to the Finals.... the Cav's version of "the Drive"

Time to rebuild with a guy that cares more for the sport than his self image.

Where, exactly do you expect to find THAT guy?

Why so angry chum? :dunno:

Not angry, just realistic.

This dude plays a fucking GAME for a living, for Christ's sake. Its not like he's curing cancer or feeding the hungry.

People worship the ground he walks on for what? I know - so he can pull a Thome and tell NE OHio how much it hurts him to say "fuck off".

People worship the ground he walks on for what? I know - so he can pull a Thome and tell NE OHio how much it hurts him to say "fuck off".

Please make sure you give credit for the "fuck off" where it's due. Thanks.

His total lack of 'effort' the last two games of the playoff series this year pretty much told every fan of the Cavs, "Go fuck off! I'm movin' to Miami!"

:D

Please make sure you give credit for the "fuck off" where it's due. Thanks.

:D

Did you really just post so that you could quote yourself?

Do you suck your own cock too?

You should hang out with Lebron. You're both a couple of attention whores.

This would be freaking hysterical if he says tonight he's going to stay. I don't expect him to, but the looks on the faces of just about everyone would be priceless. And that is what he's been banking on all long. Too bad he doesn't realize the biggest mockery he has made is of himself.