Latest rumor about LeBron...

|SnOmAn|

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think what happened was...while playing boston..mike brown had them together on a 20 sec time out going over some plays...lebron asked dalante " man what have you been eating your breath is awful ? ...dalante's answered your MOM " i think that put him in miami.

"cool story, bro!" aside, has anyone actually confirmed any of the "Delonte banging LeBron's mom" rumor bullshits?

Everyone is going to claim to know from 'inside sources'. I'll tell you that I work part time downtown in the old Rose building right down the street from the arena. There is a circle of...shall we say...um..drunks ..that I work with, and LBJ's mom is known to be a lush and seriously out of pocket.

Was I there when Delonte was tea bagging her? No. But, other than a weak cease n desist to a website, has anyone from either camp come out and flatly denied it? I'm not saying that they should respond to all and any rumors...but if someone was lying about choppin' MY moms down, you best believe I'd be on TV shuttin' that shit down.

Think about it.

We can agree outside of my ass. It's not a requirement that we go inside anyone's ass to agree on something.

:)

This was part of the downfall of my marriage. The ex told me the above line all the time. I disagreed.

Everyone is going to claim to know from 'inside sources'. I'll tell you that I work part time downtown in the old Rose building right down the street from the arena. There is a circle of...shall we say...um..drunks ..that I work with, and LBJ's mom is known to be a lush and seriously out of pocket.

Was I there when Delonte was tea bagging her? No. But, other than a weak cease n desist to a website, has anyone from either camp come out and flatly denied it? I'm not saying that they should respond to all and any rumors...but if someone was lying about choppin' MY moms down, you best believe I'd be on TV shuttin' that shit down.

Think about it.

Maybe Momma 'Bron felt sorry for DeLonte and the spilled jelly birthmark he sports.

That was harsh. I am not against birthmarks. I sorry. Forgive me, oh Lord.

Maybe Momma 'Bron felt sorry for DeLonte and the spilled jelly birthmark he sports.

Too late...you're already on the express train to hell my friend.

This was part of the downfall of my marriage. The ex told me the above line all the time. I disagreed.

Lulz

so who wants to get dinner on Thursday at Great Lakes Brewing Company?

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=30961

Great Lakes Produces “Quitness” Ale Paying Homage to LeBron James

By now, you have likely seen the shirts and YouTube videos that have provided Cavalier fans an outlet to unleash their collective angst. Adding to the mix is one of Cleveland’s own, Great Lakes Brewing Company – the award winning microbrewery on Cleveland’s west side – via their limited production of “Quitness,” a dry and bitter pale ale named after the recently-departed LeBron James.

Great Lakes has long produced beers that are references to city-specific occurrences as well as a handful of sports-related names. The use of the dry and bitter ale for “Quitness” is means which to epitomize the mood of the collective Cavalier fan base.

“Connecting to our city, our fans and our community has made Great Lakes Brewing Company what it is today,” said co-owner Patrick Conway via the GLBC website. ”Making lemonade out of lemons comes naturally as evidenced by some of our other beers like the Burning River Pale Ale and Blackout Stout. Rest assured Cleveland – GLBC isn’t going anywhere and we will continue to win world [beer] championships.”

On the night of The Decision, Great Lakes planned on selling all of their burgers for $6 had LeBron James announced his desire to remain in Cleveland. The new, limited edition ale is a decent consolation prize. Quitness will only be available for a limited time. The “training camp” is set to kick off this Wednesday at 4PM and will be for the having while supplies last. While having a “Quitness” bottle would have made for a decent collectible, Great Lakes’ willingness to cater to the Cleveland fans continues to be appreciated by many.

Other sports-related brews featured by Great Lakes Brewing Company throughout the year include The Stein Bach (named after the Cleveland Browns offensive lineman), Cleveland Brown Ale and (site favorite) Wit ‘Till Next Year.