fence repair and tree removal in Mentor, OH

jbot

Howdy,

Once again, mother fucking nature has deemed it high time for yet another tree of mine to be knocked into my neighbor's lawn. and fence.

I need someone to remove the big POS tree remains and also to repair the fence.

Not sure if anyone knows anyone, but any referrals would be appreciated. Or, if you do this sort of thing, that would also be good. That said, this same thing happened last year to the same poor neighbors who were very understanding, but the fence guy I hired last time fucked it up, so I'm trying to find someone who will do it right.

So, anyone who knows a good person or company that services the Mentor area, please post up. I'm just going to cut all the fucking trees down. Last year, I removed 4 suspect trees, but apparently, I missed one.

god dammit.

well, update:

the fence that was sort of bent at the top before, is now utterly destroyed, thanks to the tree cutters that the power company sent.

the fence WAS salvageable before they decided to do their thing, but when they tried to take the chainsaw to this huge chunk of tree, the whole thing came down on the fence and it is now one with the lawn. awesome.

i was watching them cut the tree when it happened. as soon as it happened, they hastily chopped away at the tree bits on the fence and packed up and left. i wish i would've recorded them as it happened, but the thing came down just as I was thinking "maybe I should record this... they guy looks very worried as he's cutting".

i'm going to talk to them and see what they do.

i'm guessing i'm going to get fucked sideways by the neighbor and the power company will do nothing.

i was going to go with clam chowder, but i guess soy sauce could work. maybe i'll let it sit out in the sun for a bit first to get it to the right consistency.

well, update:

the fence that was sort of bent at the top before, is now utterly destroyed, thanks to the tree cutters that the power company sent.

the fence WAS salvageable before they decided to do their thing, but when they tried to take the chainsaw to this huge chunk of tree, the whole thing came down on the fence and it is now one with the lawn. awesome.

i was watching them cut the tree when it happened. as soon as it happened, they hastily chopped away at the tree bits on the fence and packed up and left. i wish i would've recorded them as it happened, but the thing came down just as I was thinking "maybe I should record this... they guy looks very worried as he's cutting".

i'm going to talk to them and see what they do.

i'm guessing i'm going to get fucked sideways by the neighbor and the power company will do nothing.

The electric company is not a landscaper that's for sure. I got some satisfaction with a hackjob issue I had in the past by going to the power company and asking to speak to the CEO or person in charge and then I proceeded to verbally chastise his workers and his companies performance that he was ultimatley responsible for. He was bewildered, scared, and of course new nothing of the situation but made it right. You don't screw with my trees.

i'll try to get some before and after pics.

it's a big bitch though lol.

the last time this happened, i talked to a few people and I knew I wasn't liable legally for neither the fence or the tree debris on their side, but wanted to take care of it because it was my tree.

it's the same case this time, but this time the electric co is thrown in with it due to their part in damaging the fence. I'm not sure where to go with this one.