Nasty crash - truck full of Hondurans

max power

dear god....how do you lose control going straight?

Have your truck way overloaded with a bunch of Hondurans

nice title edit, ya big ol racist lol

Hondurans, Mexicans, big fuckin difference. One things for sure, nobody south of Texas can drive worth a shit.

Well' date=' the Toyota did a decent job. Do you think someone with a Chevy can pick up the spare?[/quote']

lulz.

Hondurans, Mexicans, big fuckin difference. One things for sure, nobody south of Texas can drive worth a shit.

Having ridden in a cab in Mexico City. I'll disagree with that. It takes balls of steel to drive there. Crazies.

I plead the 5th!

I bet you do. I knew a girl in HS that was doing that and they ran a stop sign and wrecked. When the paramedics got there his pants were still down. The irony of it all was she broke her jaw and had to have it wired shut. :lol:

dear god....how do you lose control going straight?

Ever look at the crosses on the side of the road happens all the time. But only to christians apparently. Never see any Star of Davids.

Not my observation somebody else's, but i agree with the statement.

Ever look at the crosses on the side of the road happens all the time. But only to christians apparently. Never see any Star of Davids.

Not my observation somebody else's, but i agree with the statement.

people must not understand the concept of driving, this doesn't suprise me though. Most of the population is clueless on how to do anything right let alone drive