STT @ ACC memorial day weekend..Deals!!!

Gunshow Nick

We'll have gear track side for purchase. We are getting back to basics and carrying gear at any venue I direct (and some I don't). Full line of HELD USA and XT Racing timers to start...more to come.

Also, we'll be debuting our new program... "coach-on-board" through www.TrackThisNick.com.

If you show and Ohio ID you get a discount:

LEVEL 1: $5.00 for 1 session or $10.00 for 2 sessions.

(please review services section at TrackThisNick.com for product details)

And the new "Been rubbin my puck raw" shirt will be in stock!!

Clicky the linky http://www.trackthisnick.com/untitled1.html

You can order it online if you'd like. Just drop me an email...Credit card services will be online soon

Edited by Gunshow Nick

Forgive the possibly obvious for a non newbie, but exactly where is STT located? Im looking for a track day, and have been looking at Mid Ohio, and have been to Putnam. Is SST similar? This thread references Memorial day weekend. Is there a track day planned for that weekend? If so, I dont see any location, time, etc. Just that if you show w an Ohio ID you get a discount. Where can I get more info on SST and/or the Mem day weekend track day?

STT is sportbike track time

ACC is the track

STT does track days at various tracks they are a sponser click thier link to get the info you desire.

But agreed, Nick was very low on info provided especially for the new people looking to get in on this there is not near enough info there.

Clicked on the link, but was expecting track info, and only saw info on GPS devices, timers, etc. So I googled sportbike track time, and still didnt find what expected. Didnt realize they were a sponsor, as opposed to a track like Putnam or Mid Ohio.

Thanks for the info

Hit the link in my sig. Yes, we are Sportbike Track Time (STT) and we run events at tracks like Autobahn Country Club (ACC), ROad America, Gingerman, Grattan, Putnam, Barber, Nashville, Tally, Road Atlanta, etc., etc., etc...

Check our link and see what tracks we have on the schedule.

As for Nick's links, they are for his own setup at the venues he directs. Not STT...

Sorry, I should have thought of that link for you. STT is national with over 100 track events per year, but the event I am talking about is at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet Illinois. It's straight I-80 west. STT and TTN (trackthisnick) are somewhat intertwined. TTN is exclusive to STT and no other trackday provider or org. is doing the program we put together.

Also, if you're new to the track day thing then doing our novice program is key. It's a combination of on track and class instruction. We have the best novice program for a track day provider.

About the discount. If you sign up for any day or all days at the event you'll receive my service discounted...for each day you've signed up. Actually the discount should have been;

$5.00 for one LEVEL 1 session or $10.00 for 2 LEVEL 1 sessions.

Go to www.trackthisnick.com services section and you'll see what I am talking about. This deal is for ACC this memorial weekend and it expires...forever.

I will be adjusting it in the first post.