QS&L Bike Night 5/19

Bad324

I guess the weather is supposed to be decent today and my friend got a new bike so wants to go up there so is anyone headed out? I'm sure we will end up at Valley View

I'll end up riding an hour or two before we head that way if I can get out of work in time

Edited by Bad324

I guess the weather is supposed to be decent today and my friend got a new bike so wants to go up there so is anyone headed out? I'm sure we will end up at Valley View

I'll end up riding an hour or two before we head that way if I can get out of work in time

I hope you paid Mr. Bret his royalty fee. :D

the kiddo did not want.......:( so I missed it......instead washed the bike and while cleaning I ripped the plated LED out.....no way I can use it...f**k.....need something fast.....now......tomorrow, I will be in Boneyard or Sheffy QSL if I fix it....

looked like a HOG rally. i bailed after 30 mins.

pretty much. I was the only sport bike up in the front but screw it whatever, there were some fun people to talk to. We stayed until after the blessing of the bikes thing then bounced to ride a bit before having to deal with drunkies or deer

pretty much. I was the only sport bike up in the front but screw it whatever, there were some fun people to talk to. We stayed until after the blessing of the bikes thing then bounced to ride a bit before having to deal with drunkies or deer

i saw your bike. it was the odd man out in a sea of cruisers. i had to park back over in the far corner.

i saw your bike. it was the odd man out in a sea of cruisers. i had to park back over in the far corner.

when were you there? It doesn't bother me much, I'm used to being surrounded by cruisers. So much so that every one is trying to talk me into getting one for a 2nd bike but I just don't know if I can do it

when were you there? It doesn't bother me much, I'm used to being surrounded by cruisers. So much so that every one is trying to talk me into getting one for a 2nd bike but I just don't know if I can do it

i got there at 7ish, left by 735-745

next time we'll have to swap cell numbers so i could have at least had someone to bullshit with.. i has no one to ride with, so bike night consists of me walking around like a tard.

i got there at 7ish, left by 735-745

next time we'll have to swap cell numbers so i could have at least had someone to bullshit with.. i has no one to ride with, so bike night consists of me walking around like a tard.

hmm was I sitting on my bike? If not I was over oogling the Ducati's or talking to the guy that rolled in on that V8 trike thing. Real cool old guy built it. But yea we left around then too

hmm was I sitting on my bike? If not I was over oogling the Ducati's or talking to the guy that rolled in on that V8 trike thing. Real cool old guy built it. But yea we left around then too

you werent near it i think? no one was by it. that handicap trike was pretty slick. i walked up to that v8 trike, you were probably standing 3 feet away from me. he has a little crowd of people there.

you werent near it i think? no one was by it. that handicap trike was pretty slick. i walked up to that v8 trike, you were probably standing 3 feet away from me. he has a little crowd of people there.

ha probably then, I was wearing my black honda shirt. Talked to that guy a bit then sat down on the bike for like half hour or so waiting for them to be done with the blessing of the bike thingy then left.

the funny thing was I had not 1 but 2 sportbikes next to me that left within an hour of us being there. The black/burgundy Intruder was my friend who I usually ride with