I love Arizona!

Casper

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/19/arizona-official-threatens-cut-los-angeles-power-payback-boycott/

If Los Angeles wants to boycott Arizona, it had better get used to reading by candlelight.

That's the message from a member of Arizona's top government utilities agency, who threw down the gauntlet Tuesday in a letter to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa by threatening to cut off the city's power supply as retribution. Read more....

The actual letter: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/051810_arizonapdf.pdf

That's badass! I'm glad they aren't backing down. The federal gov doesn't have the balls to enforce their own laws so someone has to do something about it.

Sweet!!!!!!! Go Arizona Go.

It makes me want to buy something from Arizona........ I'll have to do some research next time I need to order something........ may as well get it from Arizona.......

me too. I wonder what Arizona has....

lets go ahead and add Arizona as the 3rd state I'll move to if I ever leave this place

I always said AZ is the one place I'd never move because I can't deal with 120 degree summers but I'll deal with it to live in a place like that!

That's badass! I'm glad they aren't backing down. The federal gov doesn't have the balls to enforce their own laws so someone has to do something about it.

me too. I wonder what Arizona has....

I always said AZ is the one place I'd never move because I can't deal with 120 degree summers but I'll deal with it to live in a place like that!

dont quote me to it but flaggstaff in arizona has a average of 82 or something in the summer and has all 4 seasons, my mom was looking to move out there at one point

Listen to the latest bullshit from the mexican president

The Mexican government rejects efforts "to criminalize migration so that people (who) work and provide things to this nation will be treated as criminals," Calderon said. "We oppose firmly" the Arizona law, which is "partial and discriminatory."

What an asshole.

Build a wall!

Enforce the laws.

Laugh at anyone who cries "Racist" as they have no arguement to present.

I am telling you all seriously. Come to california. You will see this country has been invaded, literally. You can hardly get a job here if you are not billingual as so many dont bother to learn English at all.

Always remember the first immigration protest, the one where there was not an American flag in sight (after the initial anger leftists turned up to all others giving USA flags out for free)

MOst have an allegiance to a country that offers them nothing and disaffection for the country the invade and take from.

Lets ask Calderon for the 100's of Billions of Dollars spent on illegal immigrants and see what he says.

as for Obama--hopey changy thing aint helpin America!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed a law abiding tax paying health insurance carrying I9 card ready for any law inforcement one day to be a citizen- legal alien.

Looks like Coleman is doing it too.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/may/19/mayor-says-he-wont-approve-city-funded-trips-ariz-ar-81896/

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Mayor Michael Coleman is taking a stand against Arizona's new immigration laws.

NBC 4 reported with the FAST FACTS from Mayor Coleman's office.

Coleman said he will not approve any city funded trips to Arizona and called the state's law "un-American," according to spokesperson Dan Williamson

Sweet!!!!!!! Go Arizona Go.

It makes me want to buy something from Arizona........ I'll have to do some research next time I need to order something........ may as well get it from Arizona.......

Arizona Tea!!! :lol:

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

Now I have one up on the pres. This is scathing.... simply scathing. I don't know what pisses me off more. This?...

NO OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE MAY ADOPT A POLICY THAT LIMITS OR RESTRICTS THE ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS TO LESS THAN THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY FEDERAL LAW.

Or this?...

A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, WITHOUT A WARRANT, MAY ARREST A PERSON IF THE OFFICER HAS PROBABLE CAUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THE PERSON HAS COMMITTED ANY PUBLIC OFFENSE THAT MAKES THE PERSON REMOVABLE FROM THE UNITED STATES.

Oh, the humanity.

Fuck Coleman. That dude is a joke.

He should go back to wasting tax payer money on that stupid multi-million dollar streetcar to nowhere project that no one is going to use. :rolleyes: