My 1st post & new to Ohio.

woolman14556

Hi riders, my name is Art, just been relocated from Detroit due to job transfer, and brought my two bikes with me: HD & Triumph. My family still back in Detroit, MI, and on the weekend I ride my bike back home (when wheather permitted). Do love Ohio back roads. Hope to ride with many of you in the future, and plan to be at IP tomorrow. Please don't hate, because I'm from MI. :D

Ok, everyone is failing... Did nobody notice his name?

You'll find out about Fonz, Sam, and Todd soon enough Woolman.

Welcome to the site! Be prepared for some (ok, a LOT) sarcasm, and joking! When it comes to riding, most of us are serious though.

Hi riders, my name is Art, just been relocated from Detroit due to job transfer, and brought my two bikes with me: HD & Triumph. My family still back in Detroit, MI, and on the weekend I ride my bike back home (when wheather permitted). Do love Ohio back roads. Hope to ride with many of you in the future, and plan to be at IP tomorrow. Please don't hate, because I'm from MI. :D

It's more likely that you'll be hated for the HD more than MI! :lol:

Thanks to all for a warm welcome. Love to ride, especially going back to Detroit almost every weekend, beautiful ride back home on highway 23 to Findlay, after that semi-trucks everywhere! Wife, and daughter still there. To Oldschoolsdime92, I have Speedmaster '06.