Anyone in Columbus handy with Nitrous Wiring

fungames43232

Ok I'm about to give up trying to figure this out. I would much rather give someone here some money than a dealer. Here is what we have. I currently have nitrous on my starter switch(I didn't wire). I am getting rid of that set up and going with an ECU set up with a smithbybusa wire. I know how to hook it up if I was just going to go with the smith setup, but I want to still run it through the starter button, so I don't spray in 1st and 2nd. I have the bike apart with access to the wires. If someone can figure this mess out let me know how much you want.

Yep I'm taking out the pciiir and flashing the ecu this way it auto switches to the nitrous map. Not hard if you are okay with spraying 1st gear. all I need to do is to figure out the on off switch and which wire gives me 12v when the starter Byron is pushed

Isn't there (shouldn't there be) something in the reflash that you can have it disable below a certain speed? That way, you would be sure to be out of first gear before spraying, based on your speed. If not, these guys need to get with it on their ECU programming!

There is nothing in the re-flash unfortunately. You can build a 1st gear lock out, but I just wanted to use the starter button past 3rd. My goal is to make it to 170 in the 1/4 mile. I'll never be able to compete with the other bikes at trails, but good enough for me. As for turbo......well I had thought about it but decided against it for reliability reasons. If you configure nitrous correctly it's safe...ie no nitrous when the rev limiter sets in, A/F below 12 and yes only at WOT.

i dig the bewst. good luck finding the 1.21 jiggawatts though.

Jiggawatts! :lol: That and the flux capicitor are classics. :bow:

With all due respect of course, How small does ones penis have to be to need a Busa and NOS to compensate? :)

No, you get use to the power/acceleration, and you want more. I wish I had the money to get a $10k build on my motor. I'll probably have to wait a few years.