MLM programs, anyone into them?

SWing'R

52 bucks in the hole right now...sounds like a splendid time ol' chap.

Yeah, in the past 4mos how much money have you

Blown on worthless shit like drinking??? At least the

Money im spending has the potential for return.

If all 22 people would upgrade to pro I would be

Making $200/mo right for my $13/mo investment.

Yeah' date=' in the past 4mos how much money have you

Money im spending has the potential for return.

If all 22 people would upgrade to pro I would be

Making $200/mo right for my $13/mo investment.

Thats a big if

Yeah' date=' in the past 4mos how much money have you

Money im spending has the potential for return.[/quote']

I wholeheartedly disagree with this notion. All the money I've spent on drinking in a month (which I'm sure is as much as some people make in a month) has plenty of ROI. I've got priceless memories that will last for years of good times and laughs with friends. I'm kinda a live in the moment person and the way I live my life and some of my hobbies, I could be gone tomorrow and what good does all that money do me if I'm not here to use it?

Not to say I'm completely reckless, I do plan for the future if I'm so lucky to have one

That and, it pains me to say it, even you're too smart to fall into the "OMG I'M GONNA MAKE THOUSANDS A MONTH!" scheme

:lol:

I've got enough on my plate with my real job and social life...the last thing I need to do is work at something that isn't gonna pan out

Here's the problem with get rich quick schemes.

You act like it's "Hey! You spend more than $50 on random stuff you don't need! Just buy a referrer account!".. but you're asking people to not spend money on something they WANT and instead get into a pyramid scheme with you.

Here's the problem with get rich quick schemes.

You act like it's "Hey! You spend more than $50 on random stuff you don't need! Just buy a referrer account!".. but you're asking people to not spend money on something they WANT and instead get into a pyramid scheme with you.

I'm not asking them to NOT spend money on their frivolous BS, only using it

as a comparison to show that they already spend money on things that some

may consider a waste of money, just as some of you consider these types of programs

a waste of money.

The difference being that the program has the potential for return on my investment

and then some, and some, and some.

And the particular program I am enrolled in currently is not a pyramid/matrix, it's different.

It's a single-line referral program. There are no levels per say, no one at the top*, no one at the bottom.

It works off of your direct referrals on a single line with unlimited width with your direct referrals

passing their first two referrals up to you, the passed up referrals then become your referrals and do the same.

This happens to infinity. So, in theory, your referrals could continue to self propagate with you getting only 3 referrals personally.

Your first two are passed up and your 3rd one starts the ball rolling. You earn $10/mo for each of your referrals.

EDIT: * I know some of you will say the program owner is at the top, while he gets $3/mo for every

active member in the program, he's not at the top of any pyramid.

Edited by SWing'R

I'm not asking them to NOT spend money on their frivolous BS' date=' only using it

as a comparison to show that they already spend money on things that some

may consider a waste of money, just as some of you consider these types of programs

a waste of money.

The difference being that the program has the potential for return on my investment

and then some, and some, and some.

And the particular program I am enrolled in currently is not a pyramid/matrix, it's different.

It's a single-line referral program. There are no levels per say, [i']no one at the top*, no one at the bottom.

It works off of your direct referrals on a single line with unlimited width with your direct referrals

passing their first two referrals up to you, the passed up referrals then become your referrals and do the same.

This happens to infinity. So, in theory, your referrals could continue to self propagate with you getting only 3 referrals personally.

Your first two are passed up and your 3rd one starts the ball rolling. You earn $10/mo for each of your referrals.

EDIT: * I know some of you will say the program owner is at the top, while he gets $3/mo for every

active member in the program, he's not at the top of any pyramid.

yeah that is pretty much the definition of a pyramid scheme.

yeah that is pretty much the definition of a pyramid scheme.

My point is that there are no levels like a traditional matrix/pyramid. No spots/levels to fill, no magic numbers.

Edited by SWing'R