Northeast picture thread

ZIXXER9R

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I traded the SV in for the Busa. I do & don't regret. The Busa is still decent in the corners just need to get used to the weight issue. Took a few set of tires to get comortable but the pilot road 2's are nice tires. I miss the nimbleness of my SV in the twistys but don't miss the 2up riding on it. With Helibars & Buell pegs the Busa is comfortable as hell. If the wife doesn't whine about a pee break I don't even know she is back there.

BTW if your looking for lowers for an Sv the cheapest price I found them were on http://www.accessories4bikes.com/index.php?cPath=37_161_436

which is rich roush motorsports in medina ohio.

Thanks. I traded the SV in for the Busa. I do & don't regret. The Busa is still decent in the corners just need to get used to the weight issue. Took a few set of tires to get comortable but the pilot road 2's are nice tires. I miss the nimbleness of my SV in the twistys but don't miss the 2up riding on it. With Helibars & Buell pegs the Busa is comfortable as hell. If the wife doesn't whine about a pee break I don't even know she is back there.

BTW if your looking for lowers for an Sv the cheapest price I found them were on http://www.accessories4bikes.com/index.php?cPath=37_161_436

which is rich roush motorsports in medina ohio.

i just got a hard lesson in the weight difference between the sv and a much heavier bike :p

Heavier bike means wider turn. Also means throttle response. With a light bike you may be able to correct coming into a curve a little hot or too fast. Heavier bike you need to come into a turn higher & let off the throttle. Once you enter the curve find your line follow through once you see the other end then open the throttle back up. Hell all that weight with too much throttle will keep you upright & high siding off the curve. You ultimately run out of room exiting the road.