I need a job, Please help me

kitani2126

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just jealous because he's never been with a midgit...... they can do things other women cant.

Hmmm, he ponders, and comes up with at least a few possibilites.

I also want to thank everyone for their advice and all the help. I greatly appreciate it. This is why I love Ohio Riders. This site is not only about Bikes and rides but it is a whole network of awesome people that would do almost anything to help each other out.

Pretty sure it ain't what you're looking for but, a job is a job sometimes, just throwin it out there....

the CVS by me has their marquee saying they are hiring and to apply at CVS.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone. I want to thank you all for the help in my job search and have some awesome news. I have a new job at HHGregg. I should start this upcoming week. Really excited to get started and appreciate all of your help. Thanks again!!!

Ah, that otta go well when the first rude irate loser gets mouthy with her because his TV went out during his favorite money shot.

She's usually really good when it comes to dealing with customers. When she's not working is when you gotta be careful.