Help from people at osu!!

gen3flygirl

I would really appreciate it if people that are around the OSU area would keep an eye out for a guy of middle eastern decent driving a blue car (guessing 2004 or older) plate number starting with EHJ (I thought the end might have been 5451 but not positive). When I saw him he was with a friend and they were both wearing girly sunglasses. If you see this guy please, PLEASE get the rest of the plate number along with the make and model of car.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bus driver for OSU. Guy pulls up next to me to where he can see me through the glass doors. Makes a weird ass noise to get my attention so I look over. He starts doing the two finger tongue in between oral thing, I look away. He proceeds to do the same weird noise and continues making the gesture. Students sign a code of conduct when they start taking classes. I am pretty sure sexually harassing staff is in there somewhere. I want to press charges on this guy.

I am usually not this bothered by this kind of stuff but this guy makes me want to take a shower with bleach and brillo pad. I have never felt so dirty in my life. I expect this kind of behavior on here, with my friends, or out at a bar, but at my job, hell no.

Well, Its your word against his so Im sure nothing will come of it. I suggest you just let it go.

To pursue it, you would have to:

Find the license plate of the car.

Get the police involved to find the owner. (if they will even help)

Verify that the owner was the driver during the "encounter"

And then you still have an argument of your word against his before you can press any charges.

Let it go and chalk it up to you being more mature then they are.

Well, Its your word against his so Im sure nothing will come of it. I suggest you just let it go.

And then you still have an argument of your word against his before you can press any charges.

Generally in this type of incident when it is he said she said, she wins.

You can't let it go because it happened during the day, but would at any other time?:confused:

I can't let it go because it was unwanted attention that was not prevoked in any way and it happened more than once.

I am not one to cry wolf and this really bothered me so police are now involved, just filled a report.

You might be right on the plate, it does belong to a light blue vehicle. Just saying...

But that's still unwarranted behavior and if anyone did that to an women at work that would have sexual harassment lawsuit all over it if they wanted. The guys probably just showing off being a DB as most college kids are now days.