Anyone been skydiving?

Likwid

Statistically speaking you're way safer riding a motorcycle AND skydiving... run the numbers, the frequency just isn't there.

From a safety standpoint I'm trying to cover my bases.

But in all serious, why do a tandem jump when an AFF is only $40 more.

Just throwing this out there but my brother in law is airborne. He broke his back on a bad landing. He isn't allowed to jump anymore, too much damage and risk.

everyone knows someone who hurt themselves doing something. But it sucks mang sorry.

I knew a guy in high school that died while skydiving.

I did a tandem jump last spring. I personally wouldn't want to do an AFF it I hadn't ever jumped with someone else before. The guy I went with had thousands of jumps under his belt so I felt confident I was in good hands. It was one hell of a ride too!

I did a tandem jump last spring. I personally wouldn't want to do an AFF it I hadn't ever jumped with someone else before. The guy I went with had thousands of jumps under his belt so I felt confident I was in good hands. It was one hell of a ride too!

:confused: did you bring the chair with you ?? sorry didn't mean to be an ass , not sure of your whole story or when you crashed

I didn't an AFF my first jump. I was honestly more scared of falling out of the plane than I was jumping. If I can find the video I will post it up. So long as you listen to what they till you you will be fine.

I was just talking to my neighbor about this.. there is a package deal going on so that if you get enough ppl to go its cheap... I'm gonna need more details, i have bungee jumped but never out of a plane.. I would love to try though!