Rossi out for season!!! :-(

fasttuna

I feel horrible for him, and he's an amazing rider - but I'll be happy to see a little more parity among the riders. (Maybe Hayden has a better shot at the championship now - :) )

That's really too bad. He's a well-mannered icon of the sport. MotoGP won't be the same this year. The video's been blocked now. I guess we'll catch the highlights tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by C-bus
YouTube comment

Well that sucks...

MotoGP (with only 17 bikes) can get slightly dull as it is. I wonder who (if anyone) they're going to put on the second Fiat Yamaha. Maybe Spies will get an early shot at being Lorenzo's teammate.

what really sucks though is that no matter who wins the championship this year (and I think it will be Lorenzo), someone will always say, "yeah, but he didn't have to compete against Rossi."

Well that sucks...

MotoGP (with only 17 bikes) can get slightly dull as it is. I wonder who (if anyone) they're going to put on the second Fiat Yamaha. Maybe Spies will get an early shot at being Lorenzo's teammate.

what really sucks though is that no matter who wins the championship this year (and I think it will be Lorenzo), someone will always say, "yeah, but he didn't have to compete against Rossi."

I hope yamaha move up spies or edwars and not toseland. And I am sure Lorenzo is just as devistated as the rest of us for that very reason, he's always going to have that monkey on his back if he wins this year.

That def sucks Because I hate Lorenzo and he is pretty much the front runner right now.

I don't think you can hate Lorenzo... He's good, very good! And he's not an asshole about it. Not that I was rooting for Lorenzo this season but he definatelly deserves a title. I read 3 or 4 interviews from rossi where they asked who is you greatest rival this year and he answered every time Lorenzo.

I dig Lorenzo too. He's the anti-Pedrosa. I would say out of respect, IF Yammoves anyone up it should be Edwards. Spies spent the last race throwing his bike down the track. He's not acclimating to MotoGP as well as he did WSBK, though I am certainly not going to knock the kid. He's a fantastic talent and I want nothing more for him than to succeed and win a title. But it takes time. I like the way Nicky is riding so far this year too. Being a consistent 4th has to be driving him mad, and as he gets that Duc figured out more, the better he's going to be. I expect to see him on the box very soon.

Still bummed about Rossi though. Man.