GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

I'm not sue if you have trouble reading due to being inbred or if you've got comprehension issues.......but, I WAS REFERRING TO TRACK RIDING BECAUSE THOSE W/OUT SKILL RIDE IN STRAIGHT LINES, JACKASS. Feel free to bring that I'm-a-fag-busa to NKY for a Junkie ride and let us make a fool out of you. (yes, again, FTMFW)

This dumbass has to be an ignorant want to be.

I used to ride a busa and would have loved to ride the roads in NKY with it, I didn't realize it took the AJ to do it right. Could I come down with a 1K and ride in your slow group too? I hear that the 750s can out handle the 1Ks. Does anyone have a busa I can borrow; I might remember how to ride it. What do I win if a busa can stay with the fast group?

That bike looks beat to shit. GLWTS.

Up if u can live through a ride in the fast group in NKY u would deff be the man. I dont even want to see it attempted really on the street. Bring one to the track where its safe to throw it down and i will put $500 on it that u dont see me after the first 2 laps.

Yah, all this talk about being in the fast group or slow group on the street is stupid. Also, all this talk about 1k handling better than a busa and a 750 handling better than all of them is also stupid. At our level, maybe minus a handful of guys that are on these forums it's all about the rider on any of those bikes. I've seen busa's at the track and although they may be pigs compared to a 750 they would still turn faster lap times based on the rider, unless we are talking about 2 equal guys with race licences. Point is, if you are fast in Kentucky on the back roads you still aren't fast and you're an idiot. If you are fast and have some trophies to prove it then maybe you're fast.

Having a handling competition on the street is putting a lot more at risk than your pink slips. These pissing contests are getting old.

Bold talk from a cat with a yellow plate and a couple of beat-to-shit bikes.

At least it would be taking place in a controlled venue. I don't know about you but if they both showed up at a WERA sanctioned event and went at it with an extra $500 on the line I'd watch.

From his posts I doubt he will have yellow plates after this year but is brown nose ass kisser needs to keep his bitch mouth shut. I hate people challenging others to rides and telling them what the results will be before hand. Quick9 whatever and this guy sound the same, so what if he is faster than anyone he is still an asshole.

Even I could lose myself in two laps against a busa, riding one on the street is totally different.

At least it would be taking place in a controlled venue. I don't know about you but if they both showed up at a WERA sanctioned event and went at it with an extra $500 on the line I'd watch.

I'd agree that a track would be a better venue.

I could give a shit who wins. I know a couple of cats that could wax either of their asses on their weapon of choice while riding an SV with a bone stock motor.

Once again the assfault junkies show their true colors.

I love these threads.

I could give a shit who wins. I know a couple of cats that could wax either of their asses on their weapon of choice while riding an SV with a bone stock motor.

I love these threads.

Shouldn't you be at bingo night?

I used to ride a busa and would have loved to ride the roads in NKY with it, I didn't realize it took the AJ to do it right. Could I come down with a 1K and ride in your slow group too? I hear that the 750s can out handle the 1Ks. Does anyone have a busa I can borrow; I might remember how to ride it. What do I win if a busa can stay with the fast group?

Your SN suits you. Got to come into a thread that was getting cleaned up and be a bitch? Dick riding mother fuckers....:wheelchair:

lol.gif I was wonderin' when you were gonna get yo' black ass in this For Sale thread

:lol:

Where you been?? I expected you paaages ago

I love these threads.

I ride a 750 at the track and regularly get my ass handed to me by some dudes on SV650s. :(

The only reason it needed cleaning up is because you started shit you fucking retarded shithead. I wouldn't have said anything except I can't stand someone trying to start shit when they have no clue what they are talking about.

So, let me get this straight........................you want to talk shit to me saying this thread only needed cleaning up because of me, and once it was cleaned up, shit in it again? Fucking moron. Pot or kettle, bitch?

The only reason it needed cleaning up is because you started shit you fucking retarded shithead. I wouldn't have said anything except I can't stand someone trying to start shit when they have no clue what they are talking about.

Pretty sure I said somthing like that to him as well. He didn't get it then either. Some people you just cant reach.

I am not denying I was starting shit but that privilege isn't only extended to you. I absolutely shit in this thread that you already shit up. You are the one who started it and are the reason it would have needed cleaning up. If you don't like someone calling your bitch ass out don't try starting shit, it will not be excused or ignored.