GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

Prez the issue here is I'd assume most the people responding wanting their hands held wouldn't know what to do with a wrench on a bike if you busted out the crayons to draw them a picture.

FYI I'll vouch for prez's bike as well.

FYI x2... I was WAY to lazy to read through 20+ pages about a damn bike sale.... but if you want the damn bike, PM him, if not, STFU imo ;)

That is all.

Look someone else not willing to take their own advice. Haven't we established that these people are usually too stupid to follow it, if not I would like to thank this guy for proving the point.

Look someone else not willing to take their own advice. Haven't we established that these people are usually too stupid to follow it, if not I would like to thank this guy for proving the point.

Gotta keep the thread bumped until a sale somehow right?

Yo dawg, the bike don't even belong to da Prez so shut your whore mouth. Even your own members on AHJ.com are only offering 2K for it, why would you think its gonna go higher here?

Prez the issue here is I'd assume most the people responding wanting their hands held wouldn't know what to do with a wrench on a bike if you busted out the crayons to draw them a picture.

FYI I'll vouch for prez's bike as well.

FYI x2... I was WAY to lazy to read through 20+ pages about a damn bike sale.... but if you want the damn bike, PM him, if not, STFU imo ;)

That is all.

Yo dawg, the bike don't even belong to da Prez so shut your whore mouth. Even your own members on AHJ.com are only offering 2K for it, why would you think its gonna go higher here?

Well if we wanted to get technical it's not even a member on AFJ offering the 2k ;)

But anyways... I believe it's about bed time... I did enjoy the read though, took awhile to bust through 24 pages...

Have you ever ridden a Busa? I'd bet not, so read your own post before you start saying Busa's can't turn;)

And GLWS

Hey i am just here for the ride. I never said the bike was gem and understand why people say what their saying. Its all fun and games,but dont call it a peice of shit or it cant turn or anything that is unfair to say without riding it or testing in person. I know this isnt about me,but i'm just playing along now:)

I am sure busas can turn but they are heavy and don't make good track bikes. I stated earlier that I could get out of my own site in two laps riding a 600 vs. a busa. I do think they make excellent street bikes and I am fairly certain they can keep up with any rides fast group unless they are actually racing on the street which they all seem to be claiming they aren't. I put 15K miles on mine in sixteen months in total comfort but I do know it's limitations as a track bike since I totaled it out at Mid-Ohio after I started touching hard parts.

Have you ever ridden a Busa? I'd bet not, so read your own post before you start saying Busa's can't turn;)

And GLWS

I have seen a fast guy on a busa givn it hell at a track day. He was flying,but nothing a 600 couldnt handle. Now i'm sure track by track this could change so dont go crazy on me. All this is armchair racing till i can look over at u on the start line on RACE day. I will be at that line many many days this season so feel free to line up. I know anybike can be fast and turn well,but at a point weight and geometry take over. Hell I love busas because its a suzuki. I would like to get more into drag racing one day for fun. I have a tallent for starts for some reason?

Your agreement with the advice is commendable. However, your actions are quite the opposite, and you insist on making the same futile point by posting triviality.

While you are correct that you did not start this shit storm, you don't seem to have any problem in contributing to it.

Further, your expert opinion on how it should have been advertised is pointless - its not your bike now is it, as is the highly technical criticism that "it looks like shit"

Admittedly, I'm relatively new here - so is this what this site is all about?

pure entertainment value possibly.

whenever egos and preconceptions mixed in with righteousness take the place of facts and rational thinking, it has the making of a literary classic :)

I'd rather wait for the movie.. lol

That's the :fruit:-iest thing you've ever said, homo.

This cumming from the Socially Awkward Mechanical Enginerd??

one of the most entertaining threads ever.

It's this week's addition to the "Book of Epic"

You guys make baby Jesus cry

Dear sweet little 5lb baby Jesus??

Hey BTW this thread has got to be a record? Its not been moved or moderated? This is way cool!!!

I'm a moderate Moderator

The xx board I come from.... This thread would be considered trivial dinner time conversation or a friendly chat with Grandma over tea

BTW.... glws Brandon

So do u guys really Dislike the junkies and just dont want to like us? I mean this is the net and its all in fun,but when it comes to bikes and riding we all should have 0 problems with meets and want to meet up! Cant we all just get along. I mean its not like I'm going away anytime soon :wheelchair:

I am sure busas can turn but they are heavy and don't make good track bikes. I stated earlier that I could get out of my own site in two laps riding a 600 vs. a busa. I do think they make excellent street bikes and I am fairly certain they can keep up with any rides fast group unless they are actually racing on the street which they all seem to be claiming they aren't. I put 15K miles on mine in sixteen months in total comfort but I do know it's limitations as a track bike since I totaled it out at Mid-Ohio after I started touching hard parts.

I am very well aware that a 750 makes a better track bike. They do indeed turn a lot easier, I've ridden both a 750 and a 600 at Deals Gap. They were fun little bikes. I get irritated when the uneducated make claims about the abilities of a Busa when they have NEVER been on one.

I'm an Electrical Enginerd, FYI. :p You english lovin' fruit.

Then change the name of your Social Group to properly reflect which math loving enginerd phylum you belong to

I most certainly did contribute to the shit storm but didn't complain that the thread contained a shit storm. I don't care if the bike sells or not but I do care that someone comes in here to tell O.R. that they can kiss their ass and fuck off. I will not sit by as a witness to someone trying to bully others especially if they have an agenda while the guy who took the original criticism didn't. If I unfairly go after someone here I expect that I will hear from others about acting out of line as it should be.

You don't have a clue about my mechanical abilities good or bad but it doesn't take a genius to determine that the bike looks like shit. Hell I didn't even paint the bodywork on my last two track bikes because I don't care what they look like. Do you care to explain to me how the statement is incorrect even the original poster admits to the fact it does not look too good and mechanical abilities have little to do with seeing cosmetic flaws so let’s not confuse the two when trying to refute a reply.

No, this isn't what the site is all about and if you want to judge the site off of one thread you will be missing out on a lot. This particular thread has a lot of history hidden in it that you might not get being so new. Good rides are posted all the time, help is offered all the time, entertainment is here in abundance, if you don't get your feeling hurt easily you will probably stick around if not we won't miss you.

So do u guys really Dislike the junkies and just dont want to like us? I mean this is the net and its all in fun,but when it comes to bikes and riding we all should have 0 problems with meets and want to meet up! Cant we all just get along. I mean its not like I'm going away anytime soon :wheelchair:

Oh I like you sweety. Its some of your fucktard members I don't like.

GLWS, btw