GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

So do u guys really Dislike the junkies and just dont want to like us? I mean this is the net and its all in fun,but when it comes to bikes and riding we all should have 0 problems with meets and want to meet up! Cant we all just get along. I mean its not like I'm going away anytime soon :wheelchair:

I really don't know much about the junkies to care one way or the other. You had a thread on here about helping others that didn't go too well for you that I thought wasn't too fair but that's the way it goes on the internet. I try to help as many people as I can when out riding and understood what you were trying to do but didn't know how to present it very well. I do think the whole prez shit is childish and doesn't help with your credibility when talking to adults especially when you have little shits acting like your lap dogs trying to intimidate people when they are the underlings in the club. They should be careful about who they are talking to if they aren't man enough to be the big dog of a group.

The only effective way to shut people who like to make a scene is to ignore them. You (like others) made a conscious decision to feed whatever history was behind the bully post. A couple pages later, no one would have cared

I'd agree that the cosmetic condition is not great, but the use of the phrase 'looks like shit' has no bearing on the obvious, is provocative in nature, and designed to elicit a specific reaction.

As for the last statement... thanks? - you have all the charm of a menstruating cobra

The only effective way to shut people who like to make a scene is to ignore them. You (like others) made a conscious decision to feed whatever history was behind the bully post. A couple pages later, no one would have cared

I'd agree that the cosmetic condition is not great, but the use of the phrase 'looks like shit' has no bearing on the obvious, is provocative in nature, and designed to elicit a specific reaction.

As for the last statement... thanks? - you have all the charm of a menstruating cobra

Oh look he likes me. I would have replied to the bully post sooner but I had stuff to do and missed it. I appreciate the fact that you get my reply was provocative but it wouldn't have been if it had been made to 90% of the members here. Drama happens around here and if you haven't made it to the ranting and raving section yet have fun reading over there.

So do u guys really Dislike the junkies and just dont want to like us? I mean this is the net and its all in fun,but when it comes to bikes and riding we all should have 0 problems with meets and want to meet up! Cant we all just get along. I mean its not like I'm going away anytime soon :wheelchair:

Brandon.... Speaking only for myself in a non "official" capacity, I'm gonna answer this with all seriousness since you asked

You're not my problem in this thread, nor are your Junkies as a whole. You haven't drunk posted anything stupid since last year, & there hasn't been any more bragging about filtering, or other squidly shit in a long time. By most accounts, you seem to be an OK guy, & obviously inspire fierce loyalty in some of your members

I'm sure there are a lot of great people in your group down there in Cincy. However, since I don't hang on your board, the only representation I ever see of your group are the ones who come over here with minimal posts on O.R, startin' shit & tellin' everyone here to "Fuck Off" or "STFU", making threats, cyberstalking members here & posting their place of work while threatening to be waiting for them when they get off. Doesn't leave a good representation of your guys, group, etc, & as I learned in sales many years ago..... Presentation is everything.... Perception is reality, whether it's real or not

O.R is my house. When an outsider belligerently comes into my house cussin' & swearin' & tellin' my "family" & friends to STFU, & eff you..... I'm gonna take offense to it. You know the old rule of thumb.... I can rag on my brother all I want to.... But nobody else better do it

Quid pro quo..... When was the last time an O.R member came over to your site stirrin' shit up & tellin' everybody over there to fuck off?? I could go do it right now as an experiment, but I can already tell you what the result will be..... I'll get whacked like a pinata, & I would expect nothing less.

So just when things start to settle down over here, Millerb7 comes over here with all of 200 posts & starts mouthin' off to all of us 20 pages into a thread that's been goin' on for days :nono:

You're a smart guy Brandon.... What d'ya think the group reaction's gonna be? Like I said in here a couple nights ago.... You're a big boy, & don't need these guys continually comin' over here & gettin' shitty with O.R in the name of "gettin' my Prez's back". I understand & respect gettin' a friend's back.... But I reeeeally think it was overkill early on in this one

Now if you want, I'm sure there's enough instigators & miscreants on this 4,000+ member board to give you an admin headache for awhile on yours, but I doubt that's what most of us want, is it?? So call your dogs off, & tell them to quit comin' over here hostile & pissin' everybody off

Take it or leave it

Your choice.... My $.02

I think we should turn this thread into "pick on the smug n00b". I'm offended because I'm the only one that should be smug, have you seen my post count?

yup - yours is definitely bigger... I'm sure knee is not the only thing you drag

lol

not really - more "get out early and crack the throttle at dawn" kind of a fan ;)

yeaaa I watched Anchorman way too many times before I ever even thought about seriously getting a bike. Somehow I balance my loves pretty well :D

I think we should turn this thread into "pick on the smug n00b". I'm offended because I'm the only one that should be smug, have you seen my post count?

if you were so smug you'd realize the SV is not good enough for you to ride and you should sell it to me on the cheap :D

Brandon.... Speaking only for myself in a non "official" capacity, I'm gonna answer this with all seriousness since you asked

You're not my problem in this thread, nor are your Junkies as a whole. You haven't drunk posted anything stupid since last year, & there hasn't been any more bragging about filtering, or other squidly shit in a long time. By most accounts, you seem to be an OK guy, & obviously inspire fierce loyalty in some of your members

I'm sure there are a lot of great people in your group down there in Cincy. However, since I don't hang on your board, the only representation I ever see of your group are the ones who come over here with minimal posts on O.R, startin' shit & tellin' everyone here to "Fuck Off" or "STFU", making threats, cyberstalking members here & posting their place of work while threatening to be waiting for them when they get off. Doesn't leave a good representation of your guys, group, etc, & as I learned in sales many years ago..... Presentation is everything.... Perception is reality, whether it's real or not

O.R is my house. When an outsider belligerently comes into my house cussin' & swearin' & tellin' my "family" & friends to STFU, & eff you..... I'm gonna take offense to it. You know the old rule of thumb.... I can rag on my brother all I want to.... But nobody else better do it

Quid pro quo..... When was the last time an O.R member came over to your site stirrin' shit up & tellin' everybody over there to fuck off?? I could go do it right now as an experiment, but I can already tell you what the result will be..... I'll get whacked like a pinata, & I would expect nothing less.

So just when things start to settle down over here, Millerb7 comes over here with all of 200 posts & starts mouthin' off to all of us 20 pages into a thread that's been goin' on for days :nono:

You're a smart guy Brandon.... What d'ya think the group reaction's gonna be? Like I said in here a couple nights ago.... You're a big boy, & don't need these guys continually comin' over here & gettin' shitty with O.R in the name of "gettin' my Prez's back". I understand & respect gettin' a friend's back.... But I reeeeally think it was overkill early on in this one

Now if you want, I'm sure there's enough instigators & miscreants on this 4,000+ member board to give you an admin headache for awhile on yours, but I doubt that's what most of us want, is it?? So call your dogs off, & tell them to quit comin' over here hostile & pissin' everybody off

Take it or leave it

Your choice.... My $.02

C'mon now... it's the internet.

In all seriousness I just wanted to see this break 30 pages.

Every OR I've met down here in cincy area has been cool enough... I don't travel up there to Cbus often though... unless it's for a bluejackets game.

I was actually introduced to AFJ's through OR, as odd as that sounds. Irony in it's finest IMO.

People get so angry on the internet.

Damn, it looks like I should start quoting people or type faster I'm a page behind with my reply.

You 'n me both ;)

sry - who's Black Tod ?

You'll figure it out.... When he starts stickin' the first few inches in

Every OR I've met down here in cincy area has been cool enough... I don't travel up there to Cbus often though... unless it's for a bluejackets game.

I was actually introduced to AFJ's through OR, as odd as that sounds. Irony in it's finest IMO.

Reeeally.... That post came off as "angry"??

BTW.... You need to post up a bigger/better pic of that Spidey paintjob.... Thumbnail looks sweeet!

PPS.... glws Brandon

Reeeally.... That post came off as "angry"??

BTW.... You need to post up a bigger/better pic of that Spidey paintjob.... Thumbnail looks sweeet!

PPS.... glws Brandon

Ugh... I'll have to dig up a pic... think I have a bigger one somewhere.

Take it or leave it

Your choice.... My $.02

Thanks for the answer. Honestly i didnt send anyone over here or do anything. See the owner of this bike is a well known dude and can make this bike do magical things and people dont like IT when its being bashed lol.

I have a hard time disliking you cuz the bike in your sig line is badass. Can you remove the pic so I can resume my hatred. Don't feel special, I hate everyone