Fuck Time Warner

TSB67

my biggest beef with time warner was how they hyped up "oh hay we have the NFL network" but they fail to mention that they show everything EXCEPT THE FUCKING GAMES.

jerks.

I need to take my box in and get a new one. I normally always do after about 2 years because their cable boxes SUCK. Mine is freezing up a lot, and FFW and RW's really shitty. Sometimes it'll record a whole show, but then you play it and it only recorded 1 fucking minute!

time warner blows. they failed me and my roommates when we needed them most.... and everyone that is supposed to be able to help you with your problems have no fucking clue whats going on.

They will broadcast it again if it messed up for you. Go to your guide and set it to record the re-run of it this coming week.

Motocross does not rerun. Most of the AMA stuff does not either, despite having the same name in the guide they are different races.

It's on now.

Yeah, I got non-HD back before 11p last night and HD worked in time for MotoGP at 8a.

Bring it in and get a new box.
I need to take my box in and get a new one. I normally always do after about 2 years because their cable boxes SUCK. Mine is freezing up a lot, and FFW and RW's really shitty. Sometimes it'll record a whole show, but then you play it and it only recorded 1 fucking minute!

I think I need to do that. I've had this box over 2.5 years. The recording one minute thing is exactly what it does to me when I try to record two in a row on SpeedHD.

^^ true story. they charge you as much as you will pay... tell them that they have shitty service and a more reliable company quoted you substantially less and you need a reason to stay bc you're a loyal customer. :p