Top Shot on History channel?

r6allstar

It seemed like a shooting version of real world / road rules challenge. OK i hope the next episode is better. They seemed to have a few people that talked like good shooters but couldn't back it up.

i caught it last night actually. i thought it was real good.

And i'm real glad that Mike got kicked out first. i thought he was a cocky prick from the first time he was on camera. But when he couldn't hit a 50yd target with a Springfield... GTFO! lol and he's an instructor? My daughter could've done that.

And Kelly killed those targets in the elimination! i was impressed. only 4 shots. We'll see how he does with the pistol this week.

i caught it last night actually. i thought it was real good.

And i'm real glad that Mike got kicked out first. i thought he was a cocky prick from the first time he was on camera. But when he couldn't hit a 50yd target with a Springfield... GTFO! lol and he's an instructor? My daughter could've done that.

And Kelly killed those targets in the elimination! i was impressed. only 4 shots. We'll see how he does with the pistol this week.

how was it real good? i wouldnt even say its good....it sucks ass :puke:

It seemed like a shooting version of real world / road rules challenge. OK i hope the next episode is better. They seemed to have a few people that talked like good shooters but couldn't back it up.

Bingo. If I wanted to see that shit, I'd watch MTV. I don't, so I won't. Just another staged "reality" show, stocked with people like a...

:plus1:

So called "Expert" can't hit a 100 yard shot with a 1903 Springfield WITH 30 ROUNDS ....with one of the most acurate rifles in history.....

From a bunker no less where you can rest the rifle on the sandbags if you have to. Bullshit. Only thing they need to add is the ridiculous dramatic lighting like in Millionaire and the cliche will be complete.