Marco needs some prayers

siggywiggy

MANSFIELD -- A Monday night motorcycle crash sent a Shelby man to the hospital, the Ohio Highway Patrol reported.

The single-vehicle crash occurred on Ohio 97 just east of Wheatcraft Road at about 7:10 p.m., the post said.

Marco Willison, 31, of Shelby, was riding a 1996 Suzuki GSXR 750 when he went off the road on a curve. After the motorcycle rolled several times in a corn field, Willison was thrown from the bike, troopers reported.

He was flown to The Ohio State University Medical Center and listed in fair condition Monday night.

Alcohol was not a factor, and the rider was wearing a helmet. Authorities said unsafe speed was likely the culprit.

I rode with marco several times and he is a good rider, 2 other guys that i ride with were with him. They said he was 367ft. from where he left the road. they stated he flipped at least 10 - 15 times. Please keep marco in your thoughts...he's a good guy...but not doing good at the moment. Broken back, ribs, collar bone, etc.

Edited by siggywiggy

this is for marco willison 31 of shelby ohio a good friend of mine me marco bret and joe where all out rideing yesterday it was about 7pm and we were on st rt 97 bout 2mil out of butler when we were comeing up to a hard turn to the right kinda fast marco took it a lil to wide and when he got on the other side of the turn he was in the on the left side of the road right in the lane with the on comeing traffic it was ether hit a car head on or take the 15ft drop off to the corn field so he took the corn field his front wheel dove into the ground and fliped him over and over and over HIM AND HIS BIKE ended up 367 FEET out into the field we all jumped off are bikes ran up to him and calling 911 when we got to him he was out cold i thought we lost him right there but saw that he was breathing the EMT got there and called in a life line chopper where they took him to OSU in columbus i was there most of the day today hes got a broken collar bone 3 broken ribs lower spinal cord lumbar is fractured in three spots and bumps and bruisis all over so im asking every1 if you can take the time to say a prayer for him he would be very thank full thanks agen and ride safe

( there will be pics posted up in a few my cam is on the fritz)

Marco, we are all preying for ya man. You for sure had someone watching over you! Hope you get back on your feet in no time. Well guys, here is the damage...picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11364&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11365&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11366&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11367&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11368&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=11369&thumb=1 So lucky to be alive!!! And props to the responding EMS and State police, response time was under 10 minutes.

Well at least there wasn't anything in the way to hit' date=' that probably saved his life![/quote']

Oh for sure, if he would have hit that sign he would have been DOA! That why i say that i truly believe the good lord was watching over him!!! Not too many people thrash it that bad and can live to tell the tail...

367 feet? 10-15 flips? How fast was he going??

I was riding with him that evening. We were stupid and going too fast. It could have been any or us. He is a good rider, just had too much speed and there was a on-coming car. For sure lucky to be alive. I posted pics on marco's post on the daily ride forum. Keep him in your prayers please...