garysol1

schmuckingham

You'd like to suck my penis wouldn't you :bj:' date=' I bet you suck-it-long-time :lol:[/quote']

why not, it's been a while since i've had me some tender baby penis.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhiitttt, I'll slap you upside your head with 9inches of limp-dick! Damn, made me pull out the Eazy-E rap, that's old school.

Shhhiitttt' date=' I'll slap you upside your head with 9inches of limp-dick! Damn, made me pull out the Eazy-E rap, that's old school.[/quote']
Shhhiitttt' date=' I'll slap you upside your head with 9inches of limp-dick! Damn, made me pull out the Eazy-E rap, that's old school.[/quote']

that's not what the wheezle heard about your shnizzle from your snazzle, my nizzle.

wut wut, west siiiiiiiiiiide

...see, why do you have to go and set yourself up for stuff like that?

Wait, I guess the mods aren't as thug as I thought. Let me get this straight a mod closes a thread stating that it has run its course and you can just start another thread where the old one left off? Brilliant, why didn't I think of that, there are several locked threads that never should have died and should be brought back to life? Does anyone have any favorites?

that's not what the wheezle heard about your shnizzle from your snazzle, my nizzle.

wut wut, west siiiiiiiiiiide

...see, why do you have to go and set yourself up for stuff like that?

Oh good lord :rolleyes:, I'm goin to bed :sex:

:jewish:

Wait, I guess the mods aren't as thug as I thought. Let me get this straight a mod closes a thread stating that it has run its course and you can just start another thread where the old one left off? Brilliant, why didn't I think of that, there are several locked threads that never should have died and should be brought back to life? Does anyone have any favorites?

Brilliant idea yes.

Speaking of Baby Wang.

What do the Rabbis do with foreskin after circumcission?

I've heard 2 things.

1. They make wallets out of it

2. Sell it to fags for chewing gum.

Which, or both, are true? : dunno:

I am sure you, being the saint you are, have never used the term "retard" before or "gay". Both terms being slurs for a mental condition and a sexual gender choice. However the word Jew isnt not a slur, its an actual name of a religion. I indicated MattKockz tried to *insert so called racial slur here* me down on a price, which would inicate that the religion or persons of the religion are cheap and dont want to pay whats asked, which has been a world over joke for the past decade. So if you honestly cant stand my racial slurs or racial slurs in general than this site probably isnt for you and I would suggest another site, maybe even not watching television or seeing any type of comedian in your entire life.

On a side note, my Mother raised me just fine but guys like you she would probably knock your teeth out and call you a sissy girl

What would she call him if she saw him in his gay little biker shorts and his window lickin' retard helmet? :fruit:

I knew it was you homo, don't you have anything better to do than fuck with us little people?

I resemble that comment! :lol:

Nowww.... What was that you were sayin' about "us Mods not bein' as eThug as you thought"?? :p

If religion is ok to bash but race isn't because race isn't a choice, then why is it ok to make derogatory statements based on sexual orientation? I mean come on, I have to deal with that shit all the time. I didn't choose bestiality, I was born a beast. It chose me:sheepfucker:

I don't know why you would get upset about someone saying getting "Jewd." I used to live in Maryland (Lots of Jewish there) and I lived with a Jewish guy. I'm actually going to be the best man in his wedding soon. Him and his buddies made a video making fun of Jewish people on Christmas, but also had some hilarious references in it... Take a look... If they can think its funny, why can't you? Why get so butt hurt over something so small and petty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uZ_W7atDE

What would she call him if she saw him in his gay little biker shorts and his window lickin' retard helmet? :fruit:

HA, ill ask her.

My threads go the distance, but I didnt get my response for my morning LULZ at work. Guess ill just have to torment my secretary.