New guy from Brunswick

nacademus

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I reside in Brunswick, Ohio. My bike is a Ducati 748...more or less. I love all bikes...not just Ducatis. My first bike was a 1969 Suzuki T500 Titan MkII... it was a two-stroke and it was saweeeet!

I look forward to being a contributing member to this online community.

:D

P.S.- Wear your helmet...:moo:

Welcome! Word on the helmet advice! I am in the Brunstucky area frequently as my sis and her hubby reside down there. You'll have to help with the 'kinda' on the Duc, but looking forward to seeing and hearing it. Loves me some V-twins!

Welcome! Word on the helmet advice! I am in the Brunstucky area frequently as my sis and her hubby reside down there. You'll have to help with the 'kinda' on the Duc, but looking forward to seeing and hearing it. Loves me some V-twins!

LOL... yes, the kinda refers to it being a 748 (i put a 996 in it but shhhh- don't tell anyone-like my insurance)

I predict an RC in my future... the second revision of course. :)

Edited by nacademus

I'm originally from Brunswick Hills :) The corner of 303 and Substation... LOL I've had my fair share of fires HAHA.

Zixxer-I know where right where Old Mill Village is. I had a few friends in and around there.

Just because I'm from Brunswick, I'm not a hillbilly or redneck wannabe. I ride a Duc... If I wanted to be one of those, you'd see a Milwaukee vibrator in my garage... and less teeth in my mouth. LOL!

I'm originally from Brunswick Hills :) The corner of 303 and Substation... LOL I've had my fair share of fires HAHA.

Zixxer-I know where right where Old Mill Village is. I had a few friends in and around there.

Just because I'm from Brunswick, I'm not a hillbilly or redneck wannabe. I ride a Duc... If I wanted to be one of those, you'd see a Milwaukee vibrator in my garage... and less teeth in my mouth. LOL!

It's all good I'm a life long Brunstuckian (Brunswick Hills anyway) I figure I hear enough shit about it so I like to dole it out as well.

LOL... yes, the kinda refers to it being a 748 (i put a 996 in it but shhhh- don't tell anyone-like my insurance)

I predict an RC in my future... the second revision of course. :)

No you don't, you see an RC in my future, you think wont tool out and buy a duc.

:moo:

RVT Pilot, I see you are in ridgeville, did you go to NR high school?

No you don't, you see an RC in my future, you think wont tool out and buy a duc.

:moo:

RVT Pilot, I see you are in ridgeville, did you go to NR high school?

Nah, I graduated from Keystone way back when. Moved down south after HS and when I came back to OH settled here. My mistake. :D

Nah, I graduated from Keystone way back when. Moved down south after HS and when I came back to OH settled here. My mistake. :D

lol nice, what year did you graduate keystone?

I also vote lets see if we can get some ridgeville,avon, westlake, elyria and others out to go get some foodz.

I graduated in '91. Which is to say, a few years ago, plus or minus an 8th grader.

And I am always (well, when I have WAM) to ride and feed. There are enough of us from the LC to justify a get together. Fact I was telling r1crusher that its about time for a ride and grill out at my crib. We had been doing that with some folks around here for a couple years, but life got in the way recently.