FOR SALE: 2009 Buell City X Cherry Bomb Red. For real this time.

InyaAzz

1,292 Miles

Hawk performance muffler

Front and rear LED turn signals

Dual headlight mod

Red Pazzo shorty brake and clutch levers

Chopped cheese grater

Smoked brake light

LED flasher

K&N air filter

Bar end mirrors

Runs great, and sounds like a V-twin should.

The Buell Select seat pictured will be sold separately.

DSCN2817.jpg

DSCN2819.jpg

$7000

Warranty good through Oct 2011

I still have the hand guards and stock mirrors. As well as the rear pegs.

Yes, I love the bike. Yes, I would rather keep it. No, there's nothing wrong with it.

Edited by InyaAzz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to the realization that I need a bigger car....and to pay cash for whatever I want to buy, dictates that I sell this bike. I might fuck around and sell the ZX10 next. It just depends how stupid I wanna be.

TRUST ME...I'm much happier riding this bike than NOT riding it..but I can't fit 3-4 growing boys on it with a trunk full of luggage. And doing it in the bimmer ain't getting it done either. That's the next thing to be on Craigslist.

I'd sell pictures of my black hairy taint if I could drive a bigger car right now.

Black guys aren't supposed to ride Harleys anyway. Even if they are the super sporty cool type.

Still, while I'm sorry to see you part with her, I totally get where you're at. If I lived life with a modicum of common sense, I'd sell my bike, dump the 'Yota payment and cash out a car. But I refuse. The bike an' my bebes is all I have and all I needs.

GLWS, amigo. And next time you're by this way on the 10 gives me a buzz.

Black guys aren't supposed to ride Harleys anyway.

:eek: Inya is black!! I must be color blind then because I swear Tod was the token black dude.

If the 10 is feelin' a little neglected I'd be happy to show it a little action. :D

I do *most* Saturday's there..starting about 9. I was gonna do this weekend, but I have to go to a funeral. Next weekend is out too cause I'll be back in MI...again. So...the week after next weekend...July 4th weekend I think?