Are most on here that deprived!?!?!?

tachman

I'll wear you out with my misdirection and general stupidity soon enough. :D

I have no doubts about this one! :lol:

Sense, you make none. You better come up with some better shit if you plan on keeping up with the men (and OsuMJ) on this site. :bigfinger:

Fixed it for you sam. :slap:

:lol::lol:

or I could start a thread entitled "today...."

LOL

He must know someone! Please tell me you're not "the one" and just trolling around here? If you have no idea what I mean, than it's all good. Otherwise, be prepared for things to get UGLY! (Funny, but ugly!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubts about this one! :lol:

Fixed it for you sam. :slap:

He must know someone! Please tell me you're not "the one" and just trolling around here? If you have no idea what I mean, than it's all good. Otherwise, be prepared for things to get UGLY! (Funny, but ugly!)

I read that thread, lol. I saw a few people make reference to that thread in this one- http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=58564&highlight=facebook

So I had to dig deeper, and found her "today" thread, and the lulz ensued while I was reading it

He who rides an italian megacunt, is a megacunt himself.

LOL, better?

HEY FUCKER! We're not friends anymore! :coffee:

He's just mad because he couldn't figure out how to ride the Duc. I didn't even stall my bike 5 times when I first started riding : )

He's just mad because he couldn't figure out how to ride the Duc. I didn't even stall my bike 5 times when I first started riding : )

Bikes choose their riders, the RC obviously chose me ;)

At least my bike doesn't bitchslap me off in the middle of a corner because I chopped the throttle ;)

I believe THIS is the first time I've typed MEGACUNT evar.

:lol:

clearly I'm late to the party but the answer is no, why deprive yourself of an opportunity?

I have like 3 golden rules, one being Never miss a genuine opportunity. And if you ask me, a female that has her own motorcycle is always a genuine opportunity :D

clearly I'm late to the party but the answer is no, why deprive yourself of an opportunity?

I have like 3 golden rules, one being Never miss a genuine opportunity. And if you ask me, a female that has her own motorcycle is always a genuine opportunity :D

That.......is a good point :cool: