Locked thread revival

Uncle Punk

Man I wouldve closed it. Then we keep posting on.

Yeah that would make everyone happy :D

That can be the next step, so don't write anything racist about him in here, for when I put it back up again

He noticed right away last night that I took it down though, & called me a "homo" :lol:

Here 'ya go Uncle Buck.... I'll bring your thread back out for you ;)

Seeee.... Things really don't ever get deleted around here

They just go behind "the curtain" :p

Wait wait. You can't have a BBC and whine like an old woman all day.

If you are sportin a tree trunk reach down. Grab It. And Man the Fuk Up!!!

Quit the bitchin.

Carry on. That is all.

What the fuck I'm Uncle Buck now is that some sort of racial slur. You can't call a black guy a buck it is just insensitive. Haven't you seen my picture?

picture.php?albumid=412&pictureid=11330

And this thread certainly didn't go like planned the mods got to consume almost the whole first page. I should maybe learn to not fuck with them because it seems to back fire on me. I do think I'm learning though and I will revive locked threads much sooner to them being locked for better results.

What the fuck I'm Uncle Buck now is that some sort of racial slur. You can't call a black guy a buck it is just insensitive. Haven't you seen my picture?

picture.php?albumid=412&pictureid=11330

And this thread certainly didn't go like planned the mods got to consume almost the whole first page. I should maybe learn to not fuck with them because it seems to back fire on me. I do think I'm learning though and I will revive locked threads much sooner to them being locked for better results.

your new motto:

"I'm Uncle Buck... I'M HERE TO FUCK"

you'll have the use the creepiest voice you can manage, and flare your substantial nostrils right at the end.