Newbie from Columbus

scari812

Welcome.

Wait a minute, chick rider, and this thread hasn't gone to 10 pages yet? whats wrong?

lol.

Probably because she said she was married to an OR member in her intro. To be honest, I figured it would happen anyway, but maybe people think I might actually get angry about some good-natured internet leg-humping. :p

Probably because she said she was married to an OR member in her intro. To be honest, I figured it would happen anyway, but maybe people think I might actually get angry about some immature adolescent horndog internet leg-humping. :p

fixed it, no charge... :D

fixed it, no charge... :D

Yeah, but it's to be expected-- the internet does that to most guys. Someone could be halfway through writing a doctoral thesis on gender equality in western societies, open a browser window, and suddenly he's typing "TITS OR GTFO!"

I seldom take things seriously on here, particularly when it's good-natured.

Welcome to the internet, where the men are boys, the women are men, and the underage girls are FBI agents! :D

Probably because she said she was married to an OR member in her intro. To be honest, I figured it would happen anyway, but maybe people think I might actually get angry about some good-natured internet leg-humping. :p

Didn't you have an avatar where you were holding a GUN?

Didn't you have an avatar where you were holding a GUN?

:lol: I forgot all about that. :o

Oh well. I guess I'm just a little more laid back than maybe I come across.

Anyway, I'm probably not even the most heavily-armed liberal on this board. At the time, that was the only pic of myself I had on the computer.