Dayton: June 27th Coshocton Trip

RSVDon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy is thinking of the BP off of I-70 at the 72 junction. Where Competition Accessories is.

I think that'll be the better spot to meet. I can hit 4 downtown to get there in decent time and you/Brandt/Crazy Horse can come down from the north and be heading down 70. No need to backtrack.

TTT, updated with location and time. Leave at 7:45 at the latest. We'll drop into C-bus and pick up rawlins87 if he's coming and anyone else then hit 79 to 541 as a warmup if we have time.

Expect lots of highway time, yes it sucks, but getting to these roads is worth it. Those who have been there can attest to that.

TTT, updated with location and time. Leave at 7:45 at the latest. We'll drop into C-bus and pick up rawlins87 if he's coming and anyone else then hit 79 to 541 as a warmup if we have time.

Expect lots of highway time, yes it sucks, but getting to these roads is worth it. Those who have been there can attest to that.

i don't mind the highway time. Im going to put my bags on, get me some snacks, and I will be set. :D

im goin to cosh town, and im going to go to ky sometime soon too. jeez! thats the joy of it all two good rides planned! Gives me an excuse to put the triumph in tour mode.

Damn right! Gives me a chance to put my back in 'pain mode'. :lol: