Dayton: June 27th Coshocton Trip

RSVDon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My back never hurts no matter how many miles I ride. If I'm riding the bike for too long only thing that hurts on me are my knees. It was like that on my 636 too, so it's not just the bike.

Oooo, you almost made me use that picture again. That last line saved you. :)

The Aprilia does NOT have a comfy riding position. A CBR1000RR feels like a goddamn couch compared to my bike.

If I knew I could get some money out of it, I'd probably be riding an Aprilia Futura right now. Yum.

Edited by RSVDon

i will meet you at the kfc as soon as you get off 16 at cedar st if you guys want to take some better rodes there. can take 79 to 541

Yeah, I was planning on that only if we're not running late. We need to be in C-town by 10:00 am. That's pretty early for us Dayton guys. lol

i don't wanna be a party pooper but if we are trying to make time, wouldn't we be best to go the route we know will get us there on time? Don ,its early, you'd better not be late to the BP!

It's about a 10 min difference in time. I've been both ways before. If we're on time, we might as well take 79/541. If not, we can cruise on the highway right into town and not worry about it.