Super Cycle Weekend - Let's start planning

Casper

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i guys i need some help...im gonna try and make it up there but i need to know a couple things:

there is a hampton inn, 2220 South Main Street, Mansfield, Ohio. im assuming this is close to mid-o?

tickets...do i need to pre-purchase or are tickets available at the gate?

Its about 20 mins away and tix can be had at gate but are cheaper in advance. Why not camp?

Sweet. We usually have a bunch of sites together.

Hey Justin, are you guys going up early Friday again?

We are actually going up on Thursday because they let vendors in a day early. Ben, can you pm me exact directions to where to setup camp? I don't want to have to move like we did last year. We will be saving up a whole section for OR peeps! Just look for a big yellow Cycle Search easy up! Anyone bringing a grill?

We are actually going up on Thursday because they let vendors in a day early. Ben, can you pm me exact directions to where to setup camp? I don't want to have to move like we did last year. We will be saving up a whole section for OR peeps! Just look for a big yellow Cycle Search easy up! Anyone bringing a grill?

I'll email you a map tonight. I'm bringing the grill.

ok i guys i need some help...im gonna try and make it up there but i need to know a couple things:

there is a hampton inn, 2220 South Main Street, Mansfield, Ohio. im assuming this is close to mid-o?

tickets...do i need to pre-purchase or are tickets available at the gate?

I'd camp if I were you.

But yet, that hotel is fairly close. 10-20 minutes. And you can get tickets at the gate, but online they're cheaper.

Put me down for a spot. How do they check to see if you paid for a site?

Put me down for a spot. How do they check to see if you paid for a site?

You pay for it online. When Justin gets there, he just tries to block off a few sites together. No promises, but it's worked well in the past.

hey, i'll be back workin tire control there again this year. looks like i'm banned from brining the RV back this year... trashed it a lil bit last year haha. I got some EZ-ups, but i need to get some sides. plannin on just using that for my "tent" lol... we gotta do the usual partying

hey, i'll be back workin tire control there again this year. looks like i'm banned from brining the RV back this year... trashed it a lil bit last year haha. I got some EZ-ups, but i need to get some sides. plannin on just using that for my "tent" lol... we gotta do the usual partying

:lol:

You know where we'll be.

Almost the answer I was looking for. :(

Well the real answer for the camping spot is they give you a pass for your vehicle. Then it's just open season, find a spot and take it.

It's usually a free for all and I've never seen anyone busted for too many vehicles/tents on a single spot.

you guys do a weekend pass in the grand stand or just general admission? Also do i just need to buy a regular tent camping ticket or do i need a family tent camping pass? I want to go but i have to sleep in Ben's tent cause he protects me at night ;)

you guys do a weekend pass in the grand stand or just general admission? Also do i just need to buy a regular tent camping ticket or do i need a family tent camping pass? I want to go but i have to sleep in Ben's tent cause he protects me at night ;)

Joe is coming too. This is going to be awesome. Now if we could get Jesse and Howard to come, it'd be an old school reunion at Mid Ohio. I'd suggest general admission. You'll never sit in the grandstands. Get the weekend pass. And regular tent camping, not family camping. Family camping quiet hours are at like 9p.

Joe is coming too. This is going to be awesome. Now if we could get Jesse and Howard to come, it'd be an old school reunion at Mid Ohio. I'd suggest general admission. You'll never sit in the grandstands. Get the weekend pass. And regular tent camping, not family camping. Family camping quiet hours are at like 9p.

well i didn't realize it was July 16-17th. I'm already going camping that weekend in Hocking hills. So i guess I'm out again :(