Super Cycle Weekend - Let's start planning

Casper

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there. my brother will be with me (he's posted here one time that i'm aware of).

Unfortunately we both have to work full days on Friday, but we'll be in Friday night. Where's this big yellow Cycle Search tent going to be, and how am I going to spot Ohio-Riders i've never met before? (i'm familiar with the track, but not the camping areas...)

the AFJ guys are good about being visible (met Eric and chased Chris at Mid-O). Easy to spot. OR people are slightly more difficult.

I'd like to camp close and avoid carrying 100 beers all over the fucking place...

In the campground just look for the Cycle Search tent and the Ohio Riders banner.

during the daylight hours, it's unlikely that I'll be wearing a shirt, so even if I owned one that said "OR.net," it wouldn't be much help.

working on finding a sombrero. seriously. I burn easily.

Just walk into chi-chi's and tell them it's your birthday. End of search!

Ill be working with Attack performance/ Cycle World thurs- sun. Ill keep an eye out for you guys. Should be fun to work with Eric Bostrom.

I'll have beer and chili for you Friday night, come say hi.

i only wake up half naked with my hands in my pants and stand near the fire pit...... who has that pic from last year??

That was freaking hilarious. With nothing on but shorts, scratching your stomach, and drinking IC Light. Okay, maybe not that last part, but everyone gets the idea.