Super Cycle Weekend - Let's start planning

Casper

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've decided I'm making chili for Friday night. For those who've had my chili, you already know. For those who haven't, come hungry and bring beer.
And Tums, Rollaids, Preperation H, Babywipes and a pillow to sit on afterwards.

im gonna have to say that todd and me were thinking the same exact thing :lol:

i think i'll end up bein up early friday morning... gotta work thursday. i'll be lookin for justin and everyone. gotta have everyone together again

Oh definitely. I should be up there Friday morning. I have to work Thursday night, so I'm planning on heading up as soon as I finish at work.

i'll be there. my brother will be with me (he's posted here one time that i'm aware of).

Unfortunately we both have to work full days on Friday, but we'll be in Friday night. Where's this big yellow Cycle Search tent going to be, and how am I going to spot Ohio-Riders i've never met before? (i'm familiar with the track, but not the camping areas...)

the AFJ guys are good about being visible (met Eric and chased Chris at Mid-O). Easy to spot. OR people are slightly more difficult.

I'd like to camp close and avoid carrying 100 beers all over the fucking place...

i got all my or.net shirts ready incase i do make it....... so ill be easily spotted :D

during the daylight hours, it's unlikely that I'll be wearing a shirt, so even if I owned one that said "OR.net," it wouldn't be much help.

working on finding a sombrero. seriously. I burn easily.

during the daylight hours, it's unlikely that I'll be wearing a shirt, so even if I owned one that said "OR.net," it wouldn't be much help.

i have to keep my shirt on or its highly likely the womens will go crazy :lol: