Super Cycle Weekend - Let's start planning

Casper

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're already on my list bitch. If the other tix come thru that is.

well my buddy isnt going now so i wont have any ride so im gonna have to pass now unless someone wants to pick me up at the airport AND drive me back to coshocton :lol:

well my buddy isnt going now so i wont have any ride so im gonna have to pass now unless someone wants to pick me up at the airport AND drive me back to coshocton :lol:
see all you assholes on sunday!

:dunno:

I can get you home on Sun Brian. Not out of class till 4 on Sat though so wont be able to be at the airport when your plane comes in.

I can pick the Kid up at the airport and transport his little noggin to the races if I can hook up a ticket somewheres.

I can get you home on Sun Brian. Not out of class till 4 on Sat though so wont be able to be at the airport when your plane comes in.

thats kinda outta the way for you man? i dont wanna be a burden....

I can pick the Kid up at the airport and transport his little noggin to the races if I can hook up a ticket somewheres.

lets see what tomorrow holds.......... if i can figure something out. i would still have to order a camping pass and tickets too so lets wait and see.

and ben i dont think adam has room on the back of his bike for me and my luggage :lol:

lets see what tomorrow holds.......... if i can figure something out. i would still have to order a camping pass and tickets too so lets wait and see.

and ben i dont think adam has room on the back of his bike for me and my luggage :lol:

You cant order tix anymore. Its all gate at this point. I will pick you up tho if you want. I've heard that we can get into the camping area. Let me know.

Didnt Todd offer to get you home?

I'll be heading up tomorrow around 3:30 if anyone needs a ride from Marysville/Columbus. If someone would be so kind to save a spot near the festivites, I'll be sleeping in my truck for the weekend. Thanks in advance.

^ if I'd seen this, you could have shown up and used mine.

my wife bought me the full weekend pass, camping pass, parking pass, etc.

First of all, they sent us 4 tickets instead of 2. I had two with seat 16 and two with seat 17, but the gate people would never have noticed.

second, when we pulled into the camp ground, no one was there to charge us or see that we had a camping pass.

third, I was never asked for my ticket after entering the gate at 8:00 on Friday night. I could have shown up on Friday and just stayed the whole weekend without paying for Saturdya or Sunday.

I'm definitely going to do things differnetly next year. the parking pass was a waste of money (parked at the camp ground), I'd try my luck at getting into camping free, and I definitely won't pay for the paddock passes we never used, or the grandstand seats we spent 5 minutes in, decided it was fucking hot on the bleachers, and left.

I'm not pissed-off that the wife 'wasted' money on all the stuff we didn't use; just happy that I can go again next year and count on spending even less money!