Opinions wanted on possible trade

Bad324

This trade offer has come up and I'm highly considering it but since it involves my first bike I might need convincing.

The trade would be my 600RR + $1250 for an 06 VFR800 with 3,000 miles. Here is his craigslist ad: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1791566799.html

alright, he has a guy coming to look at it tomorrow and mentioned he doubts the guy has the cash so if he doesn't we will be meeting up to check them out. Basically, I know a little about VFR's and wanted to make sure this was a good price

Similar question here...

What exactly do you have to do when you trade bikes? I mean what's the process to title transfer and all that junk

I've done this once or twice. Basically, you both sign titles over to one another, and go to title office with the notarized title, pay $15 plus tax on the value of the new bike, and get new title in your name.

Similar question here...

What exactly do you have to do when you trade bikes? I mean what's the process to title transfer and all that junk

Assuming that both sides have free and clear titles, just go to a notary and sign the titles over to each other. You will have to "declare" the amount of the transaction, basically the value of the bikes in question in order for the Man to compute tax and get his cut. Or you could just say it was 500 bucks and call it a day.

Similar question here...

when i traded my cars, they let me write trade and I've yet to get an audit paper in the mail from ohio

with all this said I am now really hoping that this trade can be made possible. I can part with my first bike I think :)

Edited by Bad324