New Member chat! (Eaglecock) is it WhoDey?

NinjaNick

I mention " cunt punt that fag into a tree" and then he appears

LMAO! :lol::lol: He's like Candyman. Don't say it more than 3x in a mirror.

Damn, I just happened to look down and saw the newest registered member, Eaglecock, and all I could remember was the day the Eaglecock smoked a 750 on a top speed run. :lol::lol: Eaglecock OWNED that 750. :evil::popcorn::popcorn: Also the day I destroyed a Z06 that was picking on my boys up top.

Edited by NinjaNick

LMAO! :lol::lol: He's like Candyman. Don't say it more than 3x in a mirror.

Damn, I just happened to look down and saw the newest registered member, Eaglecock, and all I could remember was the day the Eaglecock smoked a 750 on a top speed run. :lol::lol: Eaglecock OWNED that 750. :evil::popcorn::popcorn: Also the day I destroyed a Z06 that was picking on my boys up top.

that was a fun ride. you still do the dayton sunday rides? if so, i need to come over and ride with you again.

that was a fun ride. you still do the dayton sunday rides? if so, i need to come over and ride with you again.

Yeah, man. We just did a 36 person ride. Peeps from Cbus, akron, and even Uncle Punk showed up. :) Southwest forum sticky if you want to read it. It's LONG.

750 rematch next weekend?

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit! Gotta love rematches. :woo: Give him hell Ross! :popcorn::popcorn:

i live my life a quarter mile at a time

:werd::lol:

Edited by NinjaNick