New Member chat! (Eaglecock) is it WhoDey?

NinjaNick

I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

drink blueberry pomegranate g2 gatorade all day and your shit will look like incredible hulk, except without the purple shorts.

Yeah, man. We just did a 27 person ride. Peeps from Cbus, akron, and even Uncle Punk showed up. :) Southwest forum sticky if you want to read it. It's LONG.

I think your ride bike count was 36. The 27 bike count was the last Coshocton ride. Adam loves big groups so everyone pile on.

drink blueberry pomegranate g2 gatorade all day and your shit will look like incredible hulk, except without the purple shorts.

Just drank a big bottle of that earlier this week. My dick grew from 10" to 12"!! :eek:

I think your ride bike count was 36. The 27 bike count was the last Coshocton ride. Adam loves big groups so everyone pile on.

Noted and corrected. :)

two bottles of the heritage blush wine, then followed up by some coffee wine stuff that tastes like an ashtray. your shit will be purple and smell of smuckers grape jelly.